Thread: Builders

Builders

Hi iím a th8 and i only have 2 builders. I thought to myself should i start a new townhall and save gems or keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberti001 View Post
    Hi iím a th8 and i only have 2 builders. I thought to myself should i start a new townhall and save gems or keep going.
    How many gems do you currently have? My gut tells me you're very low on gems and if that's the case then yes, I'd start a brand new account and don't spend any gems on ANYTHING except for builders. You can get to max TH7 in about 2 months or less
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 12th, 2019 at 10:14 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 |

Start about week ago one more acc. Now I'm rushed Th 9 with 4 builders. Max cups 1265.. probably better start new acc, if you want faster move. But also sure you can collect all 5 builders just play this acc. ( very soon )
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; August 12th, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

You gotta save your gems for builders if you don't have them all!!! (I clearly see that you know that now The in game purchase that makes the most sense to me is gems for builders (although I've certainly made other purchases). Keep that town hall AND start a new one. Your TH8 can donate great troops to your "mini"! Focus on your new TH and you will be shocked how quickly that 8 will accumulate gems. I would definitely do this (especially since you are considering it already)

When I was Th8, I managed to get 4 builders already. Builders are important, and you should definitely prioritize your gems on builders, especially if you're f2p. Else you can simply just buy them from the shop. Those builders are very helpful to speed up your progress.

How far along are you as a Town Hall 8? I'm betting there are several achievements you have not completed yet. If you have a decent profile, I would stop using any more gems until you got all 5 Builders. Keep removing normal obstacles and the gem box when you see them, build the Gem Mine on the Builder Base, complete more achievements, and participate in Clan Games and Season Challenge to help gather more gems.

Quote Originally Posted by FarCrying View Post
    you're right. but if he doesnít have gems to buy builders? or real money to buy gems?
    He should have quite an amount of gems as he reaches Th8, or at least that 450gems you gain as you reach gold league (not sure what the name of that achievement). For now, he could just try his best to save up gems. It shouldn't be hard for now as you got those birthday events going with satisfying rewards.

Forum Elder
    Dont stress too much OP.. You got this far with only 2 builders, so why worry.
    It simply means growth will be painfully slow, now that the longer build times are kicking in.
    But save those gems.. Resist the temptation to gem upgrades, and as those builders appear, your options will grow.

We all make mistakes with our first account.. It gets easier each time we start a new one.
    Stay happy, and prioritise until you unlock those extra builders mate.

Just target some achievements and you are good to go, dont worry, you will be on track within a month, complete the events as they are providing a lot of gems this time and same can be said about seasonal events. I have earned around 400 gems in last 2 days with events so just go with it

As others have wisely pointed out, everything can wait until you get all the builders as they're pretty much the game. Although you could use only those two as some sort of achievement!