Thread: I love my new neighborhood ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Banned

I love my new neighborhood ❤️❤️❤️❤️

My new hood has 48 gold metals and a great, i mean great leader ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Banned
    That's nice, but you are posting in the wrong group. I'd bet you I am a better leader and my hood has 167 gold cups!!!

Banned
    That’s kind of an immature post. Just saying that you can find a great neighborhood. I think people get frustrated. Just giving them hope ❤️❤️

Centennial Club
    Glad your happy in your hood, you defo sound it. Hopefully you get more gold cups in the derbys. I think there are some good hood leaders out there I would like to think Im one of them ��
    Last edited by Eastend; August 15th, 2019 at 03:06 PM.

Centennial Club
    So glad you have found a great hood. I , too, love my hood and we are very Derby focused as well but I think it should be said that there are lots of great NHs where derbys are not the focus. We do very well in derby’s too but personally my motivation is compatibility and fun. We work hard on derbys but we also get along and have a great deal of respect for each other. Having said that, that does not mean we have not had issues with people in the past and that is where they either agree to the NH rules and standards or they move on to greener pastures (so to speak). Again, so happy that you have found a good NH. I personally know how stressful it is to be in a NH where their is tension or a lack of consideration by your hoodmates or where you have a lack of balance with a few making the maximum number of requests daily and of high value items only. Those issues can drive you from a NH quickly. Happy for you HappyFarmer, that is what makes HD a great activity.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; August 17th, 2019 at 06:09 AM.