Thread: Best use for bats on an anti-bats base?

Centennial Club

Best use for bats on an anti-bats base?

Just curious, if you carry 5-7 bats in your farming comp and you hit an anti-bats base with wizard towers and multi ITs distributed evenly covering the whole base, what do you do with those spells?

Forum Elder
    Farming? Hit next.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Farming? Hit next.
    Not exactly farming, legends league.

In legends league, you are stuck with the army you bring.
    If you can activate the giga tesla and you have a spare rage + freeze, I'd try to clear the th with them.
    Or drop them right on top of ea with a rage if the ea is unprotected (no spalsh defenses around).
    A third option would be to clear as many defenses as you can in/around the area you plan to drop your main force. That way, your troops can, possibly, get deep into a base.
    Last edited by joemann8478; 1 Week Ago at 01:14 AM.

Forum Elder
    I am on my way back up to Leggy. I have been working with a Hog and Bat heavy army. I been taking 6 Bats 2 Heals and a Poison. (Rage and a Wrecker in my CC)

sometimes I put the spell(s) right on the WT, IT, or AT to distract it a bit. make defs choose to get the Bats, or get the Hogs.. this one spell on the target approach can cause a lot of distraction while the Hogs go to work. If I can cover multiple WTs in the Heal spell(s) then I can put the Bat spell on the AT for the same purpose. (it similarly works on the A/Def to protect my healers a smidge).

its been a lot of fun practicing on TH11s on my way up (no Warden or BK rn). a little less successful on TH12, but they are becoming more prevalent in my search parameters; so, I will have to adjust to the bigger DPS of a 12 soon.. I am not worried however its still fun and new. and bases aren't typically set up to defense it like other load outs (at least yet) I am sure I will get to T3 in the next few days and will keep climbing as I go.

I find with no Warden I have to be a bit more strategic when placing spells. (and picking targets) some bases need the wall of Bats behind the Wall of Hogs. (tight compact layouts)
    Some bases need a Flank of Bats across or adjacent to the Hog Rush..
    Some bases need spot dots on specific turrets in order to distract them so my Hogs can run through the defs, or vice versa. Think Island Infernos on Single.

Great thing about the Bat spell is it is a 'defensive seeking' spell in function, so they behave the same as Hogs, only are an air element witch can confound defenses if the set up is right, or the troop-pathing goes particularly well.