Thread: Redesign Valley Fuel Tasks

Redesign Valley Fuel Tasks

Redesign the Valley sun making tasks so there be more selection and less interference of normal Hay Day and derby operation.

I would suggest making a Valley task board similar to the derby task board.

Have a board of 6 tasks that are like the derby tasks, even basket tasks.
    Allow a player to trash the tasks if they not like it and another appears in its place 30 min later.
    That way a person can work on sun tasks when they have time to and not worry about a clock.
    Each task be worth so many suns.

Forget about the timer to wait for new sun tasks to appear. That is stressful trying to work within that timer and concentrate on my farm at the same time.

If a sun task has same requirements in it as a derby task, allow the production to apply credit for both. There could be a player strategy involved in coordinating that if they are lucky to have such intersecting tasks available at the same time... from derby and valley.

The sun tasks we have now are very limited and boring. So much interference. I need my crop plots to maintain my silo inventory and do derby tasks. Don't need valley interference on top of that. Also I have a specific routine of operation in my fishing area that works best for me. Sun tasks makes a wreck out that and causes me stress because my fishing area production is disrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Redesign the Valley sun making tasks so there be more selection and less interference of normal Hay Day and derby operation.

Allow a player to trash the tasks if they not like it and another appears in its place 30 min later.
    That way a person can work on sun tasks when they have time to and not worry about a clock.

Forget about the timer to wait for new sun tasks to appear. That is stressful trying to work within that timer and concentrate on my farm at the same time.

If a sun task has same requirements in it as a derby task, allow the production to apply credit for both. There could be a player strategy involved in coordinating that if they are lucky to have such intersecting tasks available at the same time... from derby and valley.

The sun tasks we have now are very limited and boring. So much interference. I need my crop plots to maintain my silo inventory and do derby tasks. Don't need valley interference on top of that. Also I have a specific routine of operation in my fishing area that works best for me. Sun tasks makes a wreck out that and causes me stress because my fishing area production is disrupted.
    Given you have posted 141 times and iím
    yet to see a single positive post of yours, iím
    wondering if maybe this just isnít the game for you - have you tried CoC?

The tasks are varied and theyíre fine! Obviously itís going to change the way you play- thatís kind of the point in new game play
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Millennial Club
    Why are you even going to the valley if it’s causing you stress? Just ignore it and play our farm.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Given you have posted 141 times and i’m
    yet to see a single positive post of yours, i’m
    wondering if maybe this just isn’t the game for you - have you tried CoC?

The tasks are varied and they’re fine! Obviously it’s going to change the way you play- that’s kind of the point in new game play

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post. It is an honor to hear from the forums'leading critic seeing that your log shows you made over 1k of them. It is interesting to see how someone who resides solo in an empty hood would respond to a group event such as the Valley.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Your negative responses are somewhat amusing.

However, there are those of us who have enjoyed playing HayDay for years, set our focus on offering ideas for possible improvement to the developers in efforts to make the game even more fun to play. Therefore, that is what I will continue that whenever my time permits.

Why are you even going to the valley if it’s causing you stress? Just ignore it and play our farm.
    Why are you assuming that it causes me stress? Looking at most of the valley fuel task complaints that have been posted in the forum over the last couple of valley seasons is a substantial indicator for need of improvement.

Millennial Club

Why are you assuming that it causes me stress? Looking at most of the valley fuel task complaints that have been posted in the forum over the last couple of valley seasons is a substantial indicator for need of improvement.
    I’m not assuming anything, you wrote those words in your original post.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

New Bloke/Chick

Thats a great idea! The tasks are repetitive and tedious - and for me impossible to integrate, maybe easy for the huge farms, I dunno.