Thread: Valley Sun Tasks Need Improvement

Valley Sun Tasks Need Improvement

I got a sun task that pays 20 suns to complete a derby task and there is no derby today. Other option is to load a fishing lure into the lure maker for 8 suns. How thrilling is that? The final option is to feed one sheep for 2 suns. I don't even have any sheep on my farm. Can this get any worse?

How about some tasks that do not interfere so much with the main operation of Hay Day. I not going to plant cotton all over the place for fuel then not be able to do derby crop or basket tasks because of it.

Derby suntask on Monday?

Oh my, looks like the last maintenance break reverted more changes than needed. An old issue found its way back in.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Derby suntask on Monday?

Oh my, looks like the last maintenance break reverted more changes than needed. An old issue found its way back in.
    i had derby task for suns last Monday and it stunk. Today I have fishing, feed sheep and tucks. Will never make it past 5he 100 or 200 sun levels.

I'm on day 2 of duck/lobster traps yet again, with another day of them tomorrow. At least 10 suns per trap are generous, but I generally quit at 100 suns now. It's just not worth changing my entire gameplay to potentially end up with an extra 6 fuel only.

I've never had the fishing lure task. Glad to hear there are some other tasks out there!
    Last edited by CottonTail; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:37 AM.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonTail View Post
    I'm on day 2 of duck/lobster traps yet again, with another day of them tomorrow. At least 10 suns per trap are generous, but I generally quit at 100 suns now. It's just not worth changing my entire gameplay to potentially end up with an extra 6 fuel only.

I've never had the fishing lure task. Glad to hear there are some other tasks out there!
    I hD lobster/duck traps 4 days in a row followed by 2 days maybe 3 days of nets and fishing now two days in a row. My tackle box is a joke and duck traps start tomorrow and I have maybe 5-6 made. Ran nets for 3-4 days I think. I have also only had one growing task but 3 times now....COTTON Every stinking time. And I have had tons of truck tasks but no crates (or I canít remember any). Had goats several times and now sheep feeding. Yuck! They have to bring in variety. Nobody can do ducks every day followed by multiple days of nets, now fishing. Had derby tasks 2 times already and get it tomorrow again.

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    I hD lobster/duck traps 4 days in a row followed by 2 days maybe 3 days of nets and fishing now two days in a row. My tackle box is a joke and duck traps start tomorrow and I have maybe 5-6 made. Ran nets for 3-4 days I think. I have also only had one growing task but 3 times now....COTTON Every stinking time. And I have had tons of truck tasks but no crates (or I can’t remember any). Had goats several times and now sheep feeding. Yuck! They have to bring in variety. Nobody can do ducks every day followed by multiple days of nets, now fishing. Had derby tasks 2 times already and get it tomorrow again.
    I have had nets several times too - I never usually use them as they take so long - 20 hours for 3 fish is insanity, especially if there's another fishing-related task the next day. At least duck traps are relatively quick and it's a good opportunity to stock up on feathers. I've started letting myself run low on feathers and lobster tails, knowing there's always another task just around the corner.

Goats are annoying because they take so long. There's a maximum of 3 opportunities to gain sun in a 24-hour period. I guess the cynics would say it's an attempt to get the more "hard core" players to spend diamonds to speed things up.
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town