Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perma th9

I still find the game to be the most fun at TH9. TH10 is starting to get fun for me since the heal-ban on infernos was lifted. I also have a TH11 and TH12. I absolutely hate attacking at those levels. There is just too much happening on the screen and I can't keep track of it all. The Eagle absolutely sucks. I don't have the patience anymore to really practice attacks like I did a few years ago.

I used to have perma-max bases at TH8-TH10, but I didn't like seeing all of that loot going to waste when it could be going toward walls and heroes at the next level TH. My "solution" was to upgrade them but not play them beyond clearing the collectors every day and upgrading things when I had the loot. Then I'd put a new mini in the pipeline. I currently have:

TH12 (mid)
    TH11 (mid)
    TH10 (near max)
    TH10 (mid)
    TH9 (max going to TH10)
    TH9 (mid)
    TH8 (max going to TH9)
    TH8 (mid)

...and it's looking like it's time to put a 9th base in the pipeline so it will be a TH8 by the time my #8 needs to move up. Can't think of a good village name though.

Don't be like me. I'm not well.

Forum Elder
    TH9 was the most hated TH for me. I felt like i had shackles on my legs when you see everything else in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    Will you guys agree with being permanently th9 in today's state of the game?
    I personally don't. TH9 is were the "endgame" (e.g. structured multiphased attack(s)) begins but in reality when you have learnt most of them (proper use of lavaloons, pekkas, valks, witches) there are no reasons not to upgrade to TH10 when you get access to the real "endgame" (e.g. siege machines and GW, which are game changers). TH9 is all about maxing heroes and it does take time. When you're done with them i suggest you to so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Montapegenesis View Post
    The game becomes quite complicated after th9 TBH.
    I'd say the game becomes more interesting after TH9 (and that's the reason why I'm still playing it after so many years. I surely woulnd't if I stayed at TH9. That's just my 2 cents.

Walking through your base, stealing your dark elixir
    I like TH9 because I have found it to be one of the most strategic and composition rich TH levels when it comes to attacking. Having said that, not continuing to level up bores me of the game quickly.

Ultimately, it's your choice. You're not going to be eligible for leagues because 9's have been pushed out, but if all you care about is clan wars, then nothing stopping you.
    Someone else may have another idea, but that's how I'd do it™

TH12 | Divine Justice | Clan Level 19 | GG 2B+ | EE 2B+ | HH 19m

Lvl 64 AQ | Lvl 54 BK | Lvl 28 GW

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by anyname1 View Post
    asking if you should keep permanent th9's is like asking if you should keep permanent th3's!!

the point is nobody really cares as th9 is dead, hell even th10 is nearly dead
    I've got perma accounts at just about every th lvl, just depends on the person really. I think each th lvl offer something new/ different and sometimes it's fun to be able to play at a certain lvl for a little bit

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    i have two perma th9's as minis and i love warring with them.. so many options at th9 for strats. I also use them to help new players at th9 to show strats to help them develop
    Yep i do do this at various lvls, so far I've got perma accounts at th5,6,7&8. Nearly done with a th9 perma account then I'll start working on 10,11&12

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    I've got perma accounts at just about every th lvl, just depends on the person really. I think each th lvl offer something new/ different and sometimes it's fun to be able to play at a certain lvl for a little bit

I’m in the same boat, with most perma accounts fully maxed at it’s level. I am way too embarrassed to admit to How many accounts i have, but suffice it to say that ive played this game long enough to enjoy all the different levels.

TH9 is a great place to be because it is balanced (as is TH8) which is also why its the bread and butter of mixed base war clans. My advice for the OP is to start a mini and get it to maxed TH9 before moving your main up to the next level