Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do you think SC introduced the 6th builder? Are builder base players that few?

Except locking Otto behind the BB (you know, actually playing the game) doesn't actually lock anything behind playing the BB. Will you get to max faster? Sure, but that doesn't change what the max is. There's no competitive advantage to having Otto. You simply have to play every part of the game to maximize your progression speed. Exactly how it should be.

And before anyone says TH13, Otto will be far, far less of an advantage than money.

Quote Originally Posted by themariofan View Post
    Except locking Otto behind the BB (you know, actually playing the game) doesn't actually lock anything behind playing the BB. Will you get to max faster? Sure, but that doesn't change what the max is. There's no competitive advantage to having Otto. You simply have to play every part of the game to maximize your progression speed. Exactly how it should be.

And before anyone says TH13, Otto will be far, far less of an advantage than money.
    The competitive advantage is in Legends and CWL where getting to max (even strong) TH13 faster will surely be helpful to you. (Or new content with a mini update)
    and a 6th builder WILL help with that.
    I don't get why buying gems keeps coming into it, of course that's the biggest advantage in the game. This isn't a thread about gemmers getting an progression advantage.

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    The competitive advantage is in Legends and CWL where getting to max (even strong) TH13 faster will surely be helpful to you. (Or new content with a mini update)
    I don't get why buying gems keeps coming into it, of course that's the biggest advantage in the game. This isn't a thread about gemmers getting an progression advantage.
    Yes there is a small advantage to getting OTTO allowing you to progress faster.
    Yes there is small change in stance on SC position regarding BB
    Considering they make the game, it is their perogative to change the game. If it upsets their fan base and the fan bases stops paying, they made a bad decision. Somehow I don't get the feeling this is the case.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Man, this topic is flogged almost as much as the variable legend attacks. Yes it's an advantage. No, Supercel never said there would be NO advantage. Yes, you can still play just fine without otto.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by SyMi View Post
    I mean you just don't push players to play builder base for no reason. SC is giving players an incentive to play and upgrade the builder base to get the 6th builder but did player need incentive if builder base was a success on its own? I don't think so.
    My idea is bb was a fail in SC's standards and not that many players are actually playing it like the main base, so they had to do something to drive players to play the night village.

I will said only two english thoughts on this occasion and offer one of my thoughts...

1st is "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."

2nd is "sensible gesture is enough ." or other words..
    "Intelligent signs is sufficient"

My thought..
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-in-the-attack
    Last edited by jamesoo7; 1 Week Ago at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Man, this topic is flogged almost as much as the variable legend attacks. Yes it's an advantage. No, Supercel never said there would be NO advantage. Yes, you can still play just fine without otto.
    And I'm not saying Supercell ever said there would be NO advantage.
    I'm arguing with people who are making the ludicrous claim that a 6th builder is not an advantage.

(sorry if I don't love it ... but as far as I can tell it's called the "Builder Base" forum not the "I love Builder Base" forum)
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; 1 Week Ago at 11:25 PM.

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

And I'm not saying Supercell ever said there would be NO advantage.
    I'm arguing with people who are making the ludicrous claim that a 6th builder is not an advantage.

(sorry if I don't love it ... but as far as I can tell it's called the "Builder Base" forum not the "I love Builder Base" forum)
    Doesn't really matter to me whether you like it or not. Post away. Just saying this horse is beaten into primordial slime. I'm sure I've posted more than once that you don't have to play it. You sacrifice the advantages for the perceived benefit of doing something you don't like. Which is valid. In my clan, I'm one of 4 above 4k. We're the only ones who maxed 8. The rest manage to muddle along just fine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    How is this thread going to be constructive or beneficial in any way?
    This.

OP hasn't been seen again in this thread since its creation hence a rule 21 closure.