Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More truck break-downs this Season

I’ve been playing almost daily since the valley began and have never found a truck to repair and have never had my broken down truck repaired. I have done the close down thing to no avail. There does not seem to be any way to complete daily tasks. A little frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by SueAbbott View Post
    I’ve been playing almost daily since the valley began and have never found a truck to repair and have never had my broken down truck repaired. I have done the close down thing to no avail. There does not seem to be any way to complete daily tasks. A little frustrating.
    agreed. my truck has never been repaired, and i have never seen another truck to fix as well.

I've seen a truck to repair twice...but I was not able to repair it either time. It had that sign above it saying it was broken and needed repair, but when I got there and tapped the truck, it said nothing was wrong. The "needs repair" sign remained up, but nothing I did could actually repair it. Very aggravating.

I really wish they'd get rid of the broken truck thing. It's lame. No one has ever repaired my truck, and I've never been able to repair anyone else's.
    Level 199

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I've seen a truck to repair twice...but I was not able to repair it either time. It had that sign above it saying it was broken and needed repair, but when I got there and tapped the truck, it said nothing was wrong. The "needs repair" sign remained up, but nothing I did could actually repair it. Very aggravating.

I really wish they'd get rid of the broken truck thing. It's lame. No one has ever repaired my truck, and I've never been able to repair anyone else's.
    My experience has been the same as yours, and I agree with everything you said. It’s really annoying to have my truck keep breaking, especially when nobody can ever fix it. And it’s really annoying to keep getting daily quests to fix a truck when I’m never able to do it. I really hope SC will get rid of this annoying feature that doesn’t serve any constructive purpose.

I had four or five days in a week with a breakdown. Very annoying. Particularly because in real life I have a child's car that has had almost as many real life breakdowns in the past two weeks. So I go to Hayday to try and relieve stress and have the same thing happen. Ready for HayDay to ditch the truck and buy a new one that works.