Thread: Buy 2 extra tasks in Power Derby

Buy 2 extra tasks in Power Derby

Let us buy 2 extra tasks for 10 diamonds. (Ten total, not each.) This would round us out to an even 20 tasks. The power derby tasks are basically half regular ones so it makes sense to get 2 for 10 diamonds.

I find myself that I'm not willing to buy the 19th task, but I would buy a 19th and 20th.

Pro Member
    For other power derbies I would say HECK YES.
    For this derby.... with the poop tasks that have been coming up, I would be hard pressed to find even one task I would spend diamonds to do.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Let us buy 2 extra tasks for 10 diamonds. (Ten total, not each.) This would round us out to an even 20 tasks. The power derby tasks are basically half regular ones so it makes sense to get 2 for 10 diamonds.

I find myself that I'm not willing to buy the 19th task, but I would buy a 19th and 20th.
    It would seem logical with this special derby to buy an extra task for 5 diamonds with 2 extra tasks being the max instead of 1.

However for this derby we are not likely not in chance for trophy so I mention to players not to waste diamonds for the extra unless they just feel compelled to. To me it is just throwing away 10 diamonds with no gain, unless to make yourself look good on the task log.