Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Competitive derby player looking for neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Competitive derby player looking for neighborhood

Tag-#9RJRGRYR
    level-87
    from-USA
    age-58

I am an experienced player looking to join a group of players that approach the game as I do.

Friendly English speaking ADULTS in USA time zones that work together and do what it takes to win a gold trophy every week. People that believe that second place is just the first loser. Must have a strong leader that enforces the rules and is very selective about who is on their team. I give 100% every week and want to play with like folks. I would request elder status because I do tasks quickly and don’t want to have to wait for tasks less than 320 deleted.

I have been bouncing around neighborhoods for some time searching for the right team. I just need a home.

thanks
    Last edited by Timbutts; August 11th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.

Would love for you to make your home with us! We revamped and trying to start over with fresh, addicted people that like to play and help each other out! Check me out. Tag #LUCUCYP help us start over!

Sent you a PM

We are a friendly, helpful group. We have a good mix of people. We have a good mix of horseshoe and competive.
    Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly, competive neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 55 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbutts View Post
    Tag-#9RJRGRYR
    level-87
    from-USA
    age-58

I am an experienced player looking to join a group of players that approach the game as I do.

Friendly English speaking ADULTS in USA time zones that work together and do what it takes to win a gold trophy every week. People that believe that second place is just the first loser. Must have a strong leader that enforces the rules and is very selective about who is on their team. I give 100% every week and want to play with like folks. I would request elder status because I do tasks quickly and don’t want to have to wait for tasks less than 320 deleted.

I have been bouncing around neighborhoods for some time searching for the right team. I just need a home.

thanks
    Hey Tim we might just be that group you’re looking for.
    179th gold being collected tomorrow, 100% every week, team first ethos and strong leadership. We derby smart, and elder status to be able to trash is a given for anyone good enough to join us..
    I will send you a PM with more details, the link to our recruiting ad, and hood tag is in my signature below.
    Hope to speak soon
    Steve
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Hey Tim we might just be that group you’re looking for.
    179th gold being collected tomorrow, 100% every week, team first ethos and strong leadership. We derby smart, and elder status to be able to trash is a given for anyone good enough to join us..
    I will send you a PM with more details, the link to our recruiting ad, and hood tag is in my signature below.
    Hope to speak soon
    Steve

Hey Timbutts 😊

I am looking for more members for my new NH. I am in Australia but I think you’d be a great fit if you’re interested in joining, as we have the same approach.

Aussie Derby Farmers
    Neighbourhood tag: PYCCYLY2
    Emblem: blue shield with a white saw and axe

We are a friendly, helpful and competitive team. There are no requirements to spend diamonds unless you choose to.

We are looking for:
    * Minimum level of 60 (will consider 50+)
    * Active derby players
    * Opting out if too busy for derby
    * English speaking
    * Task trashing

Banned
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 167 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Tag-#9RJRGRYR
    level-87
    from-USA
    age-58

thanks

Hi!!
    You are welcome to join our hood, we are looking for active and derby minded players

Neighborhood tag is : #PURQPUV2

Me and some others who are in this hood were in a good called active active active. We are all active and play derby and got our neighborhood to championship but then our leader stopped playing so we left and make a new hood. We’re super active, i am on myself for atleast 20 hours a day.

Looking forward to your response

We are what you’ve been searching for!

Tag-#9RJRGRYR
    level-87
    from-USA
    age-58

thanks
    Hey. We are just what you’ve been searching for! USA and Uk members. All very friendly and active. Take a look!
    FRIENDLY FUN FLYERS
    xxx