Thread: Valley stalkers

Fresh Spawn

Angry Valley stalkers

Please discontinue the fill boat orders task or get rid of the “last helper” tab. I help other farmers by filling their boats and they stalk my farm, buying up all my unadvertised items in my stand and watering plants and trees that are for my neighbors!

Well... there are three other tasks you can do to get additional fuel spins. Maybe just don't do the boat ones when they are one of the four options?
    Last edited by xSaturnx; 1 Week Ago at 05:31 PM.

I feel you
    😤😞😭😭😭
    A few months ago I helped 1 farm boat for 11 creamers (I got 1 Derby point)

& then he/she visited my shop & buy my 10coin bolt, screw, & other stuff.
    My price for my NH friends are very cheap. BEM / SEM @10 coin, animal feed @5 coin.

What a LUCKY & HAPPIEST day for her/him. 😭😭💪💪💪

It was on April.
    I had posted a thread in idea forum:Limitation for buying last helper's RSS

She/He bought my 6 bolts + 4 screws only 10 coins 😭😭😭😭😭😤😤😤
    I set them only 1 coin each item.
    So I lost 11creamers, 6 bolts, 4 screws & some stuffs.

He/she should pay 2400 or 2700 if h/s buy them from newspaper, normal price. 6 years playing I never found a farm advertising their bolt/screw for 1 coin. With 10 coin spend h/s will only get 10 or 100 wheats.

I also had posted tagging NH friend name on the trees/bushes idea (1 or 2 years ago). So only Helper on duty can watering it & get the Derby point 💜😍💕💕💕

Fresh Spawn
    Great ideas!

I know hay day wants to include solo players but it shouldn’t hurt players in their own neighborhoods. If someone wants to be a solo player, then they stand alone.

If you dont want random people to buy your stuff for cheap, dont put your stuff up for cheap.
    If you want neighbors to buy your stuff, just put it when they are online and talk about it in chat.
    And if you really do want to keep doing those things, then dont help other random farmers.
    Seems like you have options to not have this happen again.
    Last edited by hobbitly; 1 Week Ago at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kattras View Post
    Please discontinue the fill boat orders task or get rid of the “last helper” tab. I help other farmers by filling their boats and they stalk my farm, buying up all my unadvertised items in my stand and watering plants and trees that are for my neighbors!

I do not help outside of my hood for that very reason. Sometimes they come back to haunt by making a nasty habit of repeatedly raiding your shop via 'last helpers list'. You have to wait until your farm name rolls off their hit list. Then check your followers list to make sure they not latch on there.

Another thing you have to watch for is global events. The event sign has a live recent contributors list that your farm will briefly appear on when you work the event. There are sneaky stalkers that raid shops that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    If you dont want random people to buy your stuff for cheap, dont put your stuff up for cheap.
    If you want neighbors to buy your stuff, just put it when they are online and talk about it in chat.
    And if you really do want to keep doing those things, then dont help other random farmers.
    agreed. You may not want these tasks, but other enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kattras View Post
    Great ideas!

I know hay day wants to include solo players but it shouldn’t hurt players in their own neighborhoods. If someone wants to be a solo player, then they stand alone.
    Hay Day WANTS to include Solo. players???

That’s news to us solo players who have most things FAR more difficult that those in large NH’s. We are penalised in pretty much every aspect of game play.

BUT what on earth does this OP’s complaint have to do with solo players??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you want to find large groups of people who do this, go and look at the Discord groups set up to post about their raiding skills!

Don’t blame us little solo players who just want to play in peace!!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    As much as it sucks to have your shop raided, this advice is spot on. It's a pretty big risk to just put cheap stuff in your shop and hope your neighbours will get there before anyone else does. Even if you don't help anyone or don't have a current ad in the paper, some players will somehow find a way to your shop. You have to manage that risk.

The time farm names are displayed in the last helpers tab has already been shortened, it used to be longer.
    Last edited by CottonTail; 1 Week Ago at 08:09 AM.
    Level 94 - farm started June 2016
    No Town