Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL Result

Centennial Club
    With main clan (up to 9 TH12 (from max to rushed) 5-6 TH11 (max to early) at least 1 Th10 in every war), we stayed in crystal 1 as 6th. We had some bad attacks on our side, so it's ok. Most wars were mostly balanced...

In miniClan we managed to stay in silver1 with 3 TH9 3 TH8 3 TH7 rest 6 and 5. All other clans had Th12 and TH11 with them, but we managed to get at least 8 attacks each war and won 2 of them

So nice amount of medals for everybody here...
    TH12 (55/65/38) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH10 (25/34/ -) TH9 (17/19/ -)

One of my clans got back to Champ 1 with a promotion, the other got back to Champ 3 with demotion.
    That's life

We finished 4th in crystal 2 with this combo

1 almost max th12(who never attacked because he was kicked for starting cwl without telling anyone with a roster excluding many of our good players who wanted to play)
    1 mid th12, 1 rushed.
    2 mid-max th11s, 1 new 11.
    7 th10s(varying from max to new or rushed)
    Rest th9/8.

I would say, attack quality wise, all enemies were extremely terrible except one clan who at least had a good dip rate. All of the clans except 1 had a significant advantage on paper. Most teams had anywhere between 5-10 th12s to our 2(as one was kicked).

Millennial Club
    Well...we got promoted to Master’s 2 after winning 5 of 7 wars. Bit of a pyrrhic victory as another clan actually won 6 of 7 easily (including beating us) but “somehow” only scored 4 stars in their loss. We have reported this to Support in game, during battle day 7, but the final result is as stated above. No idea what, if any sanction has/will be given..which is kind of disappointing as it would be nice to know action was taken....

Quote Originally Posted by Matchupitchu View Post
    Well...we got promoted to Master’s 2 after winning 5 of 7 wars. Bit of a pyrrhic victory as another clan actually won 6 of 7 easily (including beating us) but “somehow” only scored 4 stars in their loss. We have reported this to Support in game, during battle day 7, but the final result is as stated above. No idea what, if any sanction has/will be given..which is kind of disappointing as it would be nice to know action was taken....
    They won't tell you, but it doesn't sound to me like they did anything that will get punished by SC. The good news is, you are in line for higher medals next season.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

CWL Result

My clan finished as second in clan war league. But did get promoted to next league.. !! Usually top two clans move to next league right? (i.e. gold 2 means promoted to gold 1)
    Last edited by thilajars; August 11th, 2019 at 03:46 PM.

Forum Champion
    February update. Reading update notes is very informative.

War Leagues

War League demotion rules have been changed (these new rules will be used starting from March season):
    • Demote only 1 Clan to Bronze Leagues
    • Promote only 1 Clan to Master and Champion Leagues
    • Demote 3 Clans from Champion I League

One stayed in champs 3, another came second in champs 2 and the third won champs 3 and got promoted. ( We split into 3 clans for CWL week )
    All level 5 th12s, some maxed,some not.
    Last edited by crazybod; August 11th, 2019 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Additional info

Fresh Spawn
    After dropping from Crystal 1, we got promoted to Crystal 1 again.
    We won every war except for one. For a casual clan with casual attackers it's pretty good, I think.
    Our matches were a bit tough, because we had one Th8 in our breakdown who also was fighting.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They won't tell you, but it doesn't sound to me like they did anything that will get punished by SC. The good news is, you are in line for higher medals next season.
    Hmm...I’d have thought that throwing a battle day in order to stay in a league would result in sanction as they are clearly manipulating the system in order to stay in a league that they can crush the other clans... It clearly goes against the spirit if not the rules of the CWL.