Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL Result

Crystal I.

First time trying a 30v30

Disappointed in some of my clanmate.

First war had some missed attacks, so I subbed out the slackers.
    Same again second war.
    By the third war I was forced to use my 3 "filler" accounts. All are extreme engineers. Still had some people missing attacks.
    Wars 4 5 6 and 7 I had to give second chances just to fill 30. It only works sometimes.
    In the end we finish 5th. 25 players will get max medals, better than I could have done with 15v15.
    Another 10 will get more than minimum and less than max.

Success, but felt like ramming my head into a wall for a week.
    Clean house. Recruit. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Next month we could do another 30v. Or we could do a 15v and move up to MIII. Or try for MIII and fail. The future is full of possibilities. The future is full of strategies for pursuing possibilities. The future is bright.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    lol was actually quite low. the only way for that to happen realistically is if you happen to win each clan on their day, but the rest of the league they do great. for example, if you consistently score 10 stars a war, and the days u played each clan they didnt attack then you would be left with 70 stars total, easily getting u demoted, if the other clans played on the other 6 days...
    in the season I just done, 6th place finished on 40 stars.. You would have been easily ok.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Crystal I.

First time trying a 30v30

Disappointed in some of my clanmate.

First war had some missed attacks, so I subbed out the slackers.
    Same again second war.
    By the third war I was forced to use my 3 "filler" accounts. All are extreme engineers. Still had some people missing attacks.
    Wars 4 5 6 and 7 I had to give second chances just to fill 30. It only works sometimes.
    In the end we finish 5th. 25 players will get max medals, better than I could have done with 15v15.
    Another 10 will get more than minimum and less than max.

Success, but felt like ramming my head into a wall for a week.
    Clean house. Recruit. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Next month we could do another 30v. Or we could do a 15v and move up to MIII. Or try for MIII and fail. The future is full of possibilities. The future is full of strategies for pursuing possibilities. The future is bright.
    Lol mate.. I know that feeling. In the end, it was easier just to kick myself.

First 30v30. Crystal 2. 9 12s, 7 11s, 10 10s, 4 9s. Won 6 of 7. We're down two of our 12s first war or would have won that one. Lost by 1 star. Couple of the clans were definitely trying to demote. But all filled war ccs. We were definitely one of the heaviest clans, not necessarily by town hall levels but by mature bases. The last war was vs the second place clan. Outnumbered us by 1 in 12s, 11s and 10s. One attacker for us left and up by 3 stars. Was a great time.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

We were 1 above the demotions. We lost 3 wars we should have won due to 1 attack each war not being used(literally just had to 1* to win). We continue to stay in masters 3 because none of us are dedicated enough to try to learn complicated 3* strats.

We got our medals just the same.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    August Clan War League: Champion III

Town Hall Levels: All TH12 (Minimum weight of 117k with 5 people maxed out at 120k)

General Info: 283 stars, 8,406% destruction

Results: 6 wins, 1 loss

Placed:
    1st (Promoted to Champion II)

PS: We only lost the last war because we had bad luck. Three of our attacks were almost three stars, one was a 46% one star, and we lost by only two stars.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 65/65/40
    Walls:
    ALL ZAPS
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    So; how did two other teams which you beat finish with more stars than you?

I assume one must have won 6/7 but surely when they faced off there was a winner meaning one of them must have only had 5 wins

Odd that a team with 5 wins beat a team with 7 when you automatically have 20 more bonus stars just from the wins.... would love to see the final table and how they massively out scored you elsewhere but you beat them.

Would love to show it to you but but I canít access war logs in CWL or classic mode. In classic for our wars it says no details, in CWL there is no tab to click on to access the war details.

I will say there was only a few stars between second and third but the top team we beat 29 to 25 in the last match was up over 20 stars. They had a huge win margin against one team.

Crystal 2 and went 7-0. First war was a 29-27 win against the #2 clan. Line up is below.

7 - TH 12s: 2 max, 1 rushed donation (one of my alts) with max war troops, 43/45/24 heroes, TH 10/11 point def
    4 - TH 11s: 1 max, others are all strong
    2 - TH 10s: 1 max
    2 - TH 9s: 1 max (another of my alts) which usually attacks an 11 or 12 with exposed TH for 2 stars.

Besides that first war all others were relatively easy. Either weak bases allowing 38-40 stars or bad attackers barely putting up 20. Heading back to Crystal 1 where we've stalled in the past. Hopefully we can push through with better bases and some new members in the clan (finally have 15 reliable attackers).

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    With some strategic attacking and some bad luck we managed to lose every single war.......
    Same here
    And some no shows to make the unbalanced wars more challenging

we had the chance to go to master 3 but we have and ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed clanmate who made 0 starts attacks over and over claiming his baby son was sick. we had no replacements.

and the last clan had 13 th12 and we only had 5 so we're finished sixth place in crystal 1.

Cwl promotions???

Hello,
    So, my CWL went very-well. We secured the 2nd position. But, the promotion & medal distribution system is very complicated for me. Any way, we're neither promoted nor demoted, i.e. we remained in the same league, i.e. Crystal-I. But in one of the very old threads of Darian, regarding CWL and a table in it said that, 2 clans are promoted in Crystal-I league. So, why we are'nt promoted?? Is there any recent change in the promotion system? If yes, do mention about it.
    THNX!!