Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL Result

Fresh Spawn
    We won all 7 rounds and ended up first and moved up to Chrysral III. Maybe we will meet up next month.

Don't ask about my CWL

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    We were trying to get our 2nd clan to Champs so we did our CWL in the second clan with 38TH12s in Masters 2.
    We won all the wars.We did faced 3 other clans with all TH12s but we beat all of them quite easily.

Considering we lost some th12s, I think we are doing great. So far lost 3, won 2, will probably win this one...we have been dancing back and forth with this last one so I guestimate whatever it is will be close.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

in my old clan, we won every single war but still got demoted, yes its possible

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    Wow, must be a high tier then.
    I just done a season in silver 1, where I moved my accounts after splitting with the clan.
    In that tier, the competition is more about who can score the lowest, or attack the least.
    Only twice thru the week did I even face cc troops.
    Maybe Gold 3 will be a little better next season.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Wow, must be a high tier then.
    I just done a season in silver 1, where I moved my accounts after splitting with the clan.
    In that tier, the competition is more about who can score the lowest, or attack the least.
    Only twice thru the week did I even face cc troops.
    Maybe Gold 3 will be a little better next season.
    lol was actually quite low. the only way for that to happen realistically is if you happen to win each clan on their day, but the rest of the league they do great. for example, if you consistently score 10 stars a war, and the days u played each clan they didnt attack then you would be left with 70 stars total, easily getting u demoted, if the other clans played on the other 6 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    So your clan is the one causing the "CWL needs rebalancing" thread in ideas & feature requests.
    All our battles were very close, thatís how we won all 7, but still only finished 3rd. We were evenly matched, most of the teams we played had more Th12 than we had. Our defenses helped us get some very close wins. We did no sand bagging at all.

So so personally I think your speculation is miss founded. But thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    After finishing 4-5 in the last several CWLs in Masters III, my clan is getting its butt handed to them this go around and will likely be demoted.

Unlike past CWLs, every matchup had 2-4 more 12's than we have. We have 8 12s and the rest 11's and sometimes we sub out a 10 or a 9 on the bottom so they can get a star or two.

5 out of the 7 matches at 12 TH12s and the others at 11 and 10. Our 11's can hardly two star other 11s let alone even kinda rushed 12s.
    We saw the same thing last time, we were constantly 2-4 in Masters III, but got wooped 5/7 days and dropped in the July CWL. This month we are 5/6 right now for wins. Most likely staying where we are depending on tomorrow's war, which is us at #2 against #3, with #1 having an easy opo. so it is probably their's to loose.

Me

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyRay View Post
    All our battles were very close, that’s how we won all 7, but still only finished 3rd. We were evenly matched, most of the teams we played had more Th12 than we had. Our defenses helped us get some very close wins. We did no sand bagging at all.

So so personally I think your speculation is miss founded. But thanks for your input.
    Yours is very believable. I remember under the old system is was somewhat easy to go 0-7 but finish 6th and not get demoted. It's not that crazy to go 7-0 and finish 3rd. It's probably not common but I'm sure it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    This one I'd love to see how it went down. To go 7-0 in a round robin and finish in the bottom 2 slots seems nearly impossible.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.