Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Please quote where any mod did that. I certainly didn't

Or retract that statement.
    I wouldn't say you called him a liar exactly, but the below statement is where you piled up the shade on him. "No Part of that is correct" meaning everything you said was wrong. Had you left that one line out you wouldn't be asking for yet another retraction

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No part of that is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    Ok, I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info👍
    I had a day back a few that I was only attacked 5 times. I also on a busy weekend only did 5 attacks. Generally what I'm seeing is 7 defenses about every other day. 8 on the rest. I have boosted a couple days to get my 8 attacks in. Yesterday I managed to hit 5101. Experimenting with different bases also.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I wouldn't say you called him a liar exactly, but the below statement is where you piled up the shade on him. "No Part of that is correct" meaning everything you said was wrong. Had you left that one line out you wouldn't be asking for yet another retraction
    Being wrong and being a liar are two completely different things. Being told you're factually wrong isn't piling shade either. If disagreements hurt your feelings that bad, you got other issues and its not fair to take them out on everyone else.

Well, I tried Legend and got kicked out in two days since I couldn't get my 8 attacks in.
    All two days I got 8 times attacked.

In Titan's 1 league Before OBS it could take me between 20-25 minutes of clouds before finding a base. Now it's like 1-8 minutes. It's better than before. I went from Titan 3 to LL in no time.