Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Titan Clouds

I like the new legend league system.
    It's great and helped a lot of people.
    But for me, a casual player, it fixed nothing.

I do roughly 5 attacks a day.
    So the new system is not for me, I would be kicked out constantly.

Do I need to drop constantly again or wait 5 minutes for a raid?
    If I have a 10 min work break, I can no longer play until I drop again and keep my trophy low?
    Well for me the cloud issue is not fixed.

Atm I'm hanging around 4850.
    Last edited by Peets83; 1 Week Ago at 02:25 PM.

Trainee
    Today it's a little cloudy in Titans. I just escapes to Legends. Only my 2nd Account still sees clouds in Titan2. But it depends on time, when you search...
    TH12 (51/60/30) TH11 (50/50/20)
    TH9 (21/28/ -) TH9 (12/12/ -)

Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    I like the new legend league system.
    It's great and helped a lot of people.
    But for me, a casual player, it fixed nothing.

I do roughly 5 attacks a day.
    So the new system is not for me, I would be kicked out constantly.

Do I need to drop constantly again or wait 5 minutes for a raid?
    If I have a 10 min work break, I can no longer play until I drop again and keep my trophy low?
    Well for me the cloud issue is not fixed.

Atm I'm hanging around 4850.
    If you only do 5 attacks per day, the legends loot system would be great for you because you don't lose any on defense. Personally, I think Legends needs more loot (or add a couple attacks), but for players like yourself who don't attack much, Legends has great loot if you can stay in. I would try to increase the attacks and hang in lower legends if I was you. You do not need to do 8 attacks every day. Get 8 when you can, 5 when you can't and you can stay in low legends if you are getting solid good % 2 stars on those attacks.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    If you only do 5 attacks per day, the legends loot system would be great for you because you don't lose any on defense. Personally, I think Legends needs more loot (or add a couple attacks), but for players like yourself who don't attack much, Legends has great loot if you can stay in. I would try to increase the attacks and hang in lower legends if I was you. You do not need to do 8 attacks every day. Get 8 when you can, 5 when you can't and you can stay in low legends if you are getting solid good % 2 stars on those attacks.
    That. If you read also this discussion, the low end of Legend league is fairly easy to farm, and stay in; yet brings loots and no losses of resources in defense. Also no wait to attack is nice, for your work breaks.

Indeed 5-6 good attacks per day keeps you hanging there mid/late in season; in first week of the season, too many good attackers can still drop you out.

I'm not yet a max th12 (66%) but I will give it a try.
    Getting there will be harder since I don't go up fast.
    Last edited by Peets83; 1 Week Ago at 06:53 PM.

Clouds were not fixed, just shifted to 4-5k trophies now. Operation Blue Skies was an epic failure for itís intended purpose. Legends League may be more challenging now, but it was not a clouds fix in any shape of form.

Quote Originally Posted by nailgun View Post
    Clouds were not fixed, just shifted to 4-5k trophies now. Operation Blue Skies was an epic failure for it’s intended purpose. Legends League may be more challenging now, but it was not a clouds fix in any shape of form.
    So there are no clouds in legends at all, and it was not a fix? No one is seeing the four hour clouds we have had in the past.
    And Titans clouds are marginally worse than they were before.

OBS has created an environment where the best players have a chance at being number one, rather than the players (lets read that as teams of players on 24/7) with the most time to sit in the clouds are at number 1.
    Which was the intended purpose.

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.

Clouds were not fixed, just shifted to 4-5k trophies now. Operation Blue Skies was an epic failure for it’s intended purpose. Legends League may be more challenging now, but it was not a clouds fix in any shape of form.
    This is too dramatic.
    From what I witness is that the clouds were almost gone but are slowly becoming more frequently and longer.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    This is too dramatic.
    From what I witness is that the clouds were almost gone but are slowly becoming more frequently and longer.
    The clouds in Titans havent changed appreciably. They get close to 5 mins when events are ongoing and less than 2 minutes otherwise. Exactly what they were pre-OBS. No biggie.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 1 Week Ago at 10:05 PM.

Clouds in titans aren't much different than they were before and the purpose of the legends change wasn't to address the clouds in titans so your claim of failure misses the mark completely. The legends change totally removed the clouds from legends and made it more based on skill than the prior system, both of which were the goals of the change. Not only was it not a failure, it seems to have been very successful at addressing the two main goals. Perhaps you can explain your "epic failure" claim more, but as of right now it seems completely wrong.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.