Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Part of the problem is that very very few people have ever really experienced clouds. I tried legends before OBS, wait times were longer but it wasn't too bad at first until one morning I waited 45 mins, decided to take my shield down and vanished from Legends... And even at that... I never came close to experiencing REAL clouds.

In Titans you kind of get used to bad times of day... event related delays... etc. But again, an inconvenience sometimes but not the cloud issue SC cleaned up in LL. That issue is gone.

Edit: just noticed this was my post number 666... better take this one with a grain of salt (over the shoulder)... lol
    Last edited by Oshbeegosh; August 12th, 2019 at 10:09 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by nailgun View Post
    Clouds were not fixed, just shifted to 4-5k trophies now.
    If you want this claim to be taken serious, show us the data you've gathered before and after OBS that clearly indicates this to be the case.

Going on a rant based off of personal anecdotes will just start a pointless debate like this thread.

If you are facing problems just drop to titan 2 or titan 3, not much difference in terms of bonus but there are not going to be any clouds, but i havent faced any clouds in ny current push and i am on 4982 trophies

At this moment I'm dropping from Titans to probably Crystal league as a mid-maxed th12. Clouds are bad in Titan at the moment and as I'm not able to attack 8 attacks every single day with the new LL system, there's no point to go to there neither... So dropping is the only thing I can do.

Hmm i was on titan 1. Intentionally dropping from legend, on my persnal experience the clouds is around 1-6 minutes. Compare before OBS i think is better now

Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    I like the new legend league system.

Atm I'm hanging around 4850.

Male de legend like builder base, attaked when attacking one for one.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodPurchased View Post
    Male de legend like builder base, attaked when attacking one for one.
    I for one kinda like the fact that my 8 defenses donít necessarily have to be 8

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I for one kinda like the fact that my 8 defenses donít necessarily have to be 8
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by mkmishra7 View Post
    What do you mean?
    Players who put in the effort to get all 8 attacks in are rewarded and players who miss attacks are not. Sometimes, especially in low legends, players donít have to defend 8 times per day because their opponents miss attacks.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Players who put in the effort to get all 8 attacks in are rewarded and players who miss attacks are not. Sometimes, especially in low legends, players donít have to defend 8 times per day because their opponents miss attacks.
    Ok, I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info👍