Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peets83 View Post
    Before OBS, I never went into Titans since I knew about the clouds. So I have no idea how it was. But now that I'm in I have times that it is longer then 5 minutes.

I don't mind clouds for a minute or so and I don't need to push next. The loot bonus is enough.
    But lately I noticed that the cloud time is rising so I decided to mention this on the forum.
    During events the clouds get a bit longer, usually less than 5 mins. All today in Titans 1, I have made many attacks and the longest I have waited is about 60 seconds. IMO that doesnt qualify as clouds. In legends pre-OBS the clouds could be easily 30 mins to hours.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nailgun View Post
    The title of this post is literally Titan Clouds. I stated the clouds got moved down to titan instead of actually being fixed, which was what was hyped for months and months. They never said “We are fixing clouds.. but only for Legends.” And they are way way worse than before in Titans.

If they said, “New challenging Legends system coming!” Instead of “Operation Blue Skies” it would be a different story.

Shocked my simple observation is so vehemently disputed, even by a mod haha. Good times.

The clouds were not moved down o Titans, they were there similar to what they are today before OBS. They were removed entirely in Legends and not made any worse in Titans. If anything they have become slightly better in Titans as I do remember the odd occasion where they used to get close to 10 mins.
    Last edited by Tosti111; 1 Week Ago at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The clouds were not moved down o Titans, they were there similar to what they are today before OBS. They were removed entirely in Legends and not made any worse in Titans. If anything they have become slightly better in Titans as I do remember the odd occasion where they used to get close to 10 mins.
    A week ago I was timing out (30m) in Titan I so I dropped to 4100 and today was seeing 3-5 mins on average. I don't recall seeing clouds like this before.

Apparently my experience isnít appreciated here, though, as even a mod had the audacity to call me a liar. So Iíll see myself out.

The title of this post is literally Titan Clouds. I stated the clouds got moved down to titan instead of actually being fixed, which was what was hyped for months and months. They never said “We are fixing clouds.. but only for Legends.” And they are way way worse than before in Titans.

If they said, “New challenging Legends system coming!” Instead of “Operation Blue Skies” it would be a different story.

Shocked my simple observation is so vehemently disputed, even by a mod haha. Good times.
    Yes, I know the title of the thread, but it doesn't support your contention. Yes, I know you stated clouds were "moved" to titans with the update, and that is exactly what I'm disputing. They aren't any worse in titans than they were before, so how can you claim they were "moved" there?

As for the fix and how it was described, you must not have frequented the forum much during the time after OBS was announced. It was discussed that only legends was changing, it was questioned whether this would make titans clouds worse/better, etc.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Pro Member
    I have been bouncing in titans for over 6 months on my 12, clouds are no worse or better since operation blue sky. The worse periods seem to be the clangames where waits do tend to worsen but no longer than 4 to 5 minutes....

A week ago I was timing out (30m) in Titan I so I dropped to 4100 and today was seeing 3-5 mins on average. I don't recall seeing clouds like this before.

Apparently my experience isn’t appreciated here, though, as even a mod had the audacity to call me a liar. So I’ll see myself out.
    Something is weird. What is your town hall level and region (country)? Ive seen complaints about 5 minutes at titan 1 but 30? I'm 4400 to 4500 and getting matches in seconds.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Something is weird. What is your town hall level and region (country)? Ive seen complaints about 5 minutes at titan 1 but 30? I'm 4400 to 4500 and getting matches in seconds.
    It is definitely possible to get put into a bad pool/node. I would have started a new search after 5 minutes for sure.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    Have a mini in t1 and haven’t had a 5 minute wait at any point today. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but can tell zero difference in titans now as opposed to pre obs.

TH12...level 240...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 33 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Hey thanks for the courteous response. I am US and th12. Right now hovering around 4500 and before I came to post my original response to this post waited 10mins twice in a row. During clan games was when I timed out a couple times in Titan 1.

To note, it isnít always. During the week itís typically seconds. Fri and Sat nights I see 10 mins + and quite a few in my clan do. Worst in clan games obviously though. Itís a common topic in my clan of mostly th12s. Just now had about a minute wait, then no wait at all.

I actually was only in Legends for about a month before OBS and only timed out maybe 4-5 times once there. I remember the climb pretty clearly cause it was so recent and I never timed out once until Legends.

Itís my personal experience that Titan is worse than it was the month leading up to OBS, unsure about before that. Maybe I am just getting unlucky as it seems no one here is backing me up lol.

Hey thanks for the courteous response. I am US and th12. Right now hovering around 4500 and before I came to post my original response to this post waited 10mins twice in a row. During clan games was when I timed out a couple times in Titan 1.

To note, it isn’t always. During the week it’s typically seconds. Fri and Sat nights I see 10 mins + and quite a few in my clan do. Worst in clan games obviously though. It’s a common topic in my clan of mostly th12s. Just now had about a minute wait, then no wait at all.

I actually was only in Legends for about a month before OBS and only timed out maybe 4-5 times once there. I remember the climb pretty clearly cause it was so recent and I never timed out once until Legends.

It’s my personal experience that Titan is worse than it was the month leading up to OBS, unsure about before that. Maybe I am just getting unlucky as it seems no one here is backing me up lol.
    Some bad luck I think

Weekends, events, clangames all make clouds worse. Much worse.

My experience (both before and after OBS) is that I have never seen a 30 minute retry in Titans.
    Never. (Again my time of day I play may help)

sig (c) Reaper
    Bowlers throw pineaples. Right?
    Your brilliant new idea is already ruled out, here.