Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan Clouds

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nailgun View Post
    Clouds were not fixed, just shifted to 4-5k trophies now. Operation Blue Skies was an epic failure for it’s intended purpose. Legends League may be more challenging now, but it was not a clouds fix in any shape of form.
    No part of that is correct.

Clouds in Titans are no worse, probably slightly better than they were before OBS. I know I was seeing 5-10 minutes or more of clouds in Titans 2 (I never got as far as Titans 1 before OBS).

Now I have two accounts in Legends, and going through Titans I never saw clouds more than 5 minutes on either of them, usually bless (and one dropped out of legends and worked its way back up in a single training boost).

This was most certainly a cloud fix for legends, and appears to me to have improved them in the areas below legends that had clouds.

Yes, they are still worse in the first day or two of clan games, but there isn't much they can do about that without bringing the same solution to lower leagues, and it would not be popular there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No part of that is correct.

Clouds in Titans are no worse, probably slightly better than they were before OBS. I know I was seeing 5-10 minutes or more of clouds in Titans 2 (I never got as far as Titans 1 before OBS).

Now I have two accounts in Legends, and going through Titans I never saw clouds more than 5 minutes on either of them, usually bless (and one dropped out of legends and worked its way back up in a single training boost).

This was most certainly a cloud fix for legends, and appears to me to have improved them in the areas below legends that had clouds.

Yes, they are still worse in the first day or two of clan games, but there isn't much they can do about that without bringing the same solution to lower leagues, and it would not be popular there.
    Thanks for your opinion. Most of my clan has dropped from Titan now to avoid clouds and had very little problems before OBS. If you look at comments on Facebook and Reddit (and forums...) there are quite a few complaints of clouds in Titan.

I don’t doubt that bringing the system to lower leagues would be a mistake, BUT it’s hard to claim the update “fixes the clouds” when, in fact, they are still there.
    Last edited by nailgun; 1 Week Ago at 11:35 PM.

Thanks for your opinion. Most of my clan has dropped from Titan now to avoid clouds and had very little problems before OBS. If you look at comments on Facebook and Reddit (and forums...) there are quite a few complaints of clouds in Titan.

I don’t doubt that bringing the system to lower leagues would be a mistake, BUT it’s hard to claim the update “fixes the clouds” when, in fact, they are still there.
    Titan 2 here and seeing no more than a few seconds. Better than the time I pushed this high before obs.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Dropped out of Legends the month after update hit. Titan3 had plenty of loot and few clouds to get King and Queen to new max. Then towards the end of July quit dropping to stay there and drifted up. Didn't seem to take nearly as long as before to skip a few searches to find higher star counts. There are certain times of the day and certain days that have virtually no clouds in Titan 1 even. My wife will tell you I never sleep! Middle of the night you can on certain days have no clouds in Titan 1!

I sit in very low Legend and get 5 attacks some days and all 8 others. My defenses have about mirrored that. Only 2 days this week did I take all 8 defenses. 5052 has been my high mark and 4948 my low, at days end.

I tweak my defensive base every couple days and same with defensive troops. 2 different base designs and working on a Third.

If you don't like clouds at some level it's not that difficult to drop.

Forum Veteran

There will always be the “I clicked search and a base didnt’t show up immediately” crowd who complain. That doesn’t mean any appreciable clouds exist. These same folks complain that a cloud passed over the sun for a few seconds and ruined their otherwise perfect day. patience is still a virtue.

I think some of you are playing a different game than the rest of us lol.

Yes I can drop. My point is, to say “ We fixed the clouds” was like GW Bush saying “Mission Accomplished!”

No one has said there are no clouds in titans, so nothing you say here contradicts that. What people have said is the clouds are no worse in titans than they were before. Who exactly are you debating with that claims the update "fixes the clouds" in titans? I get the feeling you are inventing that.

Yes I can drop. My point is, to say “ We fixed the clouds” was like GW Bush saying “Mission Accomplished!”
    Again, no one is saying the update "fixed the clouds" in titans that you are talking about. Now, if they say it fixed the clouds in legends, which was the purpose, that would be absolutely correct.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Or you are playing a different game. Could be. Btw, even if you get an instant match, you still see the clouds. They are still there for a second. Where's the fix for that? No, they didn't eradicate all clouds. But they came up with a fix that makes legends functional and titans clouds a bit better, in my experience, than it was before. And they didn't break the game. Pretty darn good imo.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The clouds in Titans havent changed appreciably. They get close to 5 mins when events are ongoing and less than 2 minutes otherwise. Exactly what they were pre-OBS. No biggie.
    Before OBS, I never went into Titans since I knew about the clouds. So I have no idea how it was. But now that I'm in I have times that it is longer then 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    There will always be the “I clicked search and a base didnt’t show up immediately” crowd who complain. That doesn’t mean any appreciable clouds exist. These same folks complain that a cloud passed over the sun for a few seconds and ruined their otherwise perfect day. patience is still a virtue.
    I don't mind clouds for a minute or so and I don't need to push next. The loot bonus is enough.
    But lately I noticed that the cloud time is rising so I decided to mention this on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No one has said there are no clouds in titans, so nothing you say here contradicts that. What people have said is the clouds are no worse in titans than they were before. Who exactly are you debating with that claims the update "fixes the clouds" in titans? I get the feeling you are inventing that.

Again, no one is saying the update "fixed the clouds" in titans that you are talking about. Now, if they say it fixed the clouds in legends, which was the purpose, that would be absolutely correct.
    The title of this post is literally Titan Clouds. I stated the clouds got moved down to titan instead of actually being fixed, which was what was hyped for months and months. They never said “We are fixing clouds.. but only for Legends.” And they are way way worse than before in Titans.

If they said, “New challenging Legends system coming!” Instead of “Operation Blue Skies” it would be a different story.

Shocked my simple observation is so vehemently disputed, even by a mod haha. Good times.