Thread: Is it worth wasting your time building a base or should you just copy someone elses.

Banned

Is it worth wasting your time building a base or should you just copy someone elses.

When i was th9 i used to always build my own bases but, i would spend hours perfecting it then put it up for a friendly challenge and get 3 starred first time, im now th11 and im wondering whether i should try to make my own bases again or if i should just copy others? (I havent really built a base in over 2 years.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sm4sher View Post
    When i was th9 i used to always build my own bases but, i would spend hours perfecting it then put it up for a friendly challenge and get 3 starred first time, im now th11 and im wondering whether i should try to make my own bases again or if i should just copy others? (I havent really built a base in over 2 years.)
    Build your own base

i would say is better to search for an exiting base that matches your idea overall then you can start to customize it yourself
    'Clash BasePedia' is a layout sharing community for Clash Of Clans layout links
    android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...clashbasepedia
    ios : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clash-...s/id1471563287

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sm4sher View Post
    make your own base...watch how it gets hit...tweak it to fix problems, rinse, repeat until you are satisfied...i have had essentially the same war base for 3 years now, after the first couple years of tweaks, which had a lot to do with rapid th progression..i change it slightly based on meta and updates....it has been 3 starred twice since the existence of cwls(in cwls)

if you just copy paste bases, even with slight changes, people will certainly recognize your bases, and you will absolutely get 3d more often, unless you are copying fresh bases every few weeks...which would be more effort than just making your own....

Has been quite some time...

Millennial Club
    Well no duh youíre getting tripled first try at Th9, Th 9 is a defensive joke nowadays. Learn to build your own bases. It might not help much now but itíll pay off at higher Th levels where defending is actually possible.