Thread: Valley rewards not fixed

Valley rewards not fixed

I have read that SC have fixed up the valley rewards in the last couple of days. If that is so, why do I still have puzzle pieces as a reward, and no expansion scrolls? I have completed all sanctuary animals so the puzzle pieces are meaningless to me.

Had thought I'd continue playing anyway to help out others in the valley with collecting chickens, however it seems many have lost interest - only 22 chickens collected so far.

I loved the first season of the Valley, but in my opinion this one is a complete waste.

Looks like the regular shop rewards didn't need fixing, just the special shop ones like 40 diamonds, flying train etc.
    Maybe the feature is not programmed to check each farm about the sanctuary status.
    Last edited by BULIGO; August 11th, 2019 at 04:28 PM.

FWIW, I don't think that finding puzzle piece in the regular shop - which is not the same for everyone - for a lv 30 that didn't even unlock the Town is intended design. It's like the boat asking for item you are too low level for.

So yes, something needs to be done about puzzle piece offer for ineligible farms.

Don't select the puzzle piece if you do not need puzzle piece. Problem solved

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    Don't select the puzzle piece if you do not need puzzle piece. Problem solved
    If it were that simple. I don't need puzzle pieces or special permits. But some players in this forum would like special permits instead of puzzle pieces as one of the prizes.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 12th, 2019 at 06:10 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

The issue is not about puzzle piece I have no use for, it just happen to be the perfect example.

The issue is item offered is not even available for purchase: "too low level" when tapped on it. So while others have 18 items to choose from, I have less than 18. How does that feel?

And while we are at item impossible to purchase, why not introduce a few booster in there (unlock at level 35) for the farm at level 30 as well in the regular shop? The ones in Exclusive shop does have "Not available" note on it.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Counting chickens. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 134♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I would also lik ethe Valley rewards to be fixes. I don’t need puzzle pieces any more, no scroll te be bought, what am I doing alll this work for?