Thread: Tried to complete group request In Valley

Tried to complete group request In Valley

There is a building in the far top left hand corner with a brown roof. I can open the request, it is 2 chili peppers. However, every time I click on complete it completely closes out Hay Day. It is a group request requiring five people to complete.

I did a forced close on Hay Day then went back and it is still doing the same thing. Has anyone else encountered anything like this?

I'm surprised your group request requires 5 people. Since the optional update released right before Valley Season 1, I believe group request requires maximum 4 players.

Have you downloaded the optional update yet ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm surprised your group request requires 5 people. Since the optional update released right before Valley Season 1, I believe group request requires maximum 4 players.

Have you downloaded the optional update yet ?
    Yes, I had downloaded the optional update and it definitely required 5 people. Unfortunately there were 5 people sitting there and no one completed the request. I can only assume that they also had the same problem.

Contacted I game support which was of no help.

Definitely issue, seen another post where old issue from trial season (derby sun task on Monday) found there way back in.

Guess we should avoid 5 spots group order request till it is fixed.

Glad you posted here.

I have never seen a group task that requires more than 3 people to complete it. Is this maybe a factor in Valleys with extremely high level players?