Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be Able To Say Hello To A Farmer Friend

Fresh Spawn

Be Able To Say Hello To A Farmer Friend

Can you add a button on every farm, especially for Friends, Followers, and Helpers?

I have many farmer friends who visit my farm and buy from my stand and help with me tasks. I also visit their farms and buy from them and help them with their tasks.

I can send the "thank you" if they help me with a task like a tree or bush or something, but when I visit them I can never just say "Hello".

So the button, I could click on it when I visit their farm and when they return to their farm they would see that I was there and that I say hello my friend.

I have a farmer friend she is in Russia I think, and we always buy from each other. I would love to be able to say hello I stopped by and was thinking of you.

Thank you and I hope enough people feel the same way about this to get it noticed and maybe added to the game.

=)

PS: Thank you Stamos and George for helping me get this posted!!!

Pro Member
    To take your idea a step further, what if they gave us a "last visitors to your farm" tab as well.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Fresh Spawn
    Oooh bonus!

Many players will change their name, in the settings, to something like “Thx for help - FireResq” or any other short message.

This is helpful, too, if you are taking a vacation and will be away from your farm - “Gone until 08/12/19”

and you can change it at any time, for any communication you feel necessary.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    To take your idea a step further, what if they gave us a "last visitors to your farm" tab as well.
    Why in the world would you want to have that? I would not want my shop access to be broadcasted on everyone's hit list. I would not be able to put shop items out for my neighbors because it be constantly raided. That would be evil.
    At least I am able to kick off any irritating followers. Could do without the last helpers list too.

Quote Originally Posted by FireResq View Post
    Can you add a button on every farm, especially for Friends, Followers, and Helpers?

I have many farmer friends who visit my farm and buy from my stand and help with me tasks. I also visit their farms and buy from them and help them with their tasks.

I can send the "thank you" if they help me with a task like a tree or bush or something, but when I visit them I can never just say "Hello".

So the button, I could click on it when I visit their farm and when they return to their farm they would see that I was there and that I say hello my friend.

I have a farmer friend she is in Russia I think, and we always buy from each other. I would love to be able to say hello I stopped by and was thinking of you.

Thank you and I hope enough people feel the same way about this to get it noticed and maybe added to the game.

=)

PS: Thank you Stamos and George for helping me get this posted!!!
    you ARE doing it already

Anyone who helps me gets a visit from my farm. I buy a little thing from their shop, help them back, change my farm name when I can.

i try to keep my shop full of harvest stuff or fruit so that I can see who came by. This lets peeps say “hello, I stopped by and was thinking of you”
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I do see the farm names in the rss (if they aren’t too long, lol).

I would love to be able to “like” a farm or give a smiley face *outside of a connection to Facebook, though. I don’t Facebook a lot, but the last thing I need is for all of my family and friends to be overrun with “Mommysnooks liked this farm” messages, or “my farm needs help” messages I thought I remembered seeing all the time before I even played HD. (I could be wrong, but I think it’s how that works.) And like, add 10 Facebook friends for an extra slot in the rss. Like, um, no. :/

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Why in the world would you want to have that? I would not want my shop access to be broadcasted on everyone's hit list. I would not be able to put shop items out for my neighbors because it be constantly raided. That would be evil.
    At least I am able to kick off any irritating followers. Could do without the last helpers list too.
    If I put something into my shop for my neighbor, and they don't get it for what ever reason, we just move on with our farming day.
    If someone else gets it first GREAT, someone is probably happy with their remarkable find. I am happy to have helped someone out.

So now why would I want this... because it would be fun for me to see which of my friends are most likely active right now.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I always want to send message like:
    "Hallo, your decoration is very nice"
    "Hi, your farm is very beautiful"
    to a farm from newspaper.
    so, you get my vote 👍
    🙋

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    I always want to send message like:
    "Hallo, your decoration is very nice"
    "Hi, your farm is very beautiful"
    to a farm from newspaper.
    so, you get my vote 

They would need to be carefully worded and pre made, so that there is a choice of, say, 3 positive things to say. A personalized message would be something that would never be allowed since it would get abused. I have no doubt.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...