Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to recruit efficiently

Banned

Im stuggling with recruiting.

Im the leader of a level 4 clan #22V00Q8UC in need of some asvice bout recruiting.Ive spent hours on end scrolling through global, inviting and politley asking people if they would like to join but with absolutely no luck. Ive also tried here on forums (on a different account) also with no luck.
    Any tips?

Forum Champion
    First tip is you can only have one forum account. Having more than one is a good way to lose access to the forums. Second tip is patience. A solid clan membership can take a long time to achieve. It won’t happen in weeks or even months. Just keep at it and do your best to level up your clan with what you have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    First tip is you can only have one forum account. Having more than one is a good way to lose access to the forums. Second tip is patience. A solid clan membership can take a long time to achieve. It won’t happen in weeks or even months. Just keep at it and do your best to level up your clan with what you have.
    The only reason i have more han one forum account is because i thought id broken my phone and id lost my main forum account so i made one on my laptop then i managed to get my phone fixed so here i am, but thanks for the advice.