Thread: New TH9 with a little rushed base, alt TH6 Max looking for a new place to call home

New TH9 base, alt TH6 Max looking for a new place to call home

Hey all, as the title says Iím hunting for a new place. Iíve been part of the Siren Family Clans before, so Iím good with Discord. I donít want any leadership positions or anything, and I play as Iím told, I donít break rules. Iím 19, and a casual player, and Iím good with people. Preferably looking for a clan with active members at level 5+ that plays clan games. I know this sounds picky, but I promise to prove worth my salt.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Rawhawn; August 10th, 2019 at 07:51 PM.

Forum Superstar
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Members Must be active in Cwl, CGs, or Regular War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

H.O.C. is hiring at #V9J9JQRV

Lower TH?
    Tired of hardcore war clans or clans run by 9 year olds?
    Want benefits of being in a clan without crazy war pressure?
    House of Cali’s is your Clan.

What we offer:
    -level 9 clan
    -small, no pressure optional war once or twice a week
    -a place to grow and learn and just have fun
    -sister to level 14 clan(B.C. Buds @#8VLYJLJC)
    -yes, chat is VERY quiet but donations are solid
    -drama free
    -non serious so no apps needed
    -max out every clan games
    - currently sitting in gold 1 in CWL

What we are looking for:
    -ADULT, non hardcore players
    -participation in clan games
    -if you war, please NO rushers/engineers and do both attacks according to clan mails
    -folks just looking to have fun playing a game
    -clan is set to invite only(closed during war) so please say you are from the forums when you request to join or...
    -pm partsguy in forums if we interest you or in game at clan tag #V9J9JQRV

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 14 #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!
    Last edited by Mu0i; August 10th, 2019 at 07:45 PM.

Millennial Club
    We will give you a crack,
    Looking for war ready ppl

IGNITE FURY - #982LUU09 - LEVEL 17 WAR CLAN

MY player ID is #VQOVQJY2 check me out.

We are an international based 3* war clan who strives for success. We Currently have over 500 war wins.

General Information

◦ We do not kick people if they do not get 3*s all the time.
    ◦ We do back to back wars and have an occasional break for one day only
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc
    ◦ You can opt out of wars as needed. No pressure to be in wars here.
    ◦ One day break is to gather some resources, get your hero upgrades in etc. If you have any further questions or if I have missed anything out, inbox me on forums, or join 'Ignite Fury' #982LUU09 AND PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE FROM FORUMS! Tell them JB sent you.

Hi Rawhawn,

If you're still searching for a clan check us out! If you have questions feel free to PM me and ask!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH10+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal I for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 88 wins and 33 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***