Thread: builder base seasonal rewards

Fresh Spawn

builder base seasonal rewards

i want to ask why supercell does not add or replace some elixir or gold to builder base elixir or gold? in challenges there are many bb tasks but in rewards nothing for SILVER PASS players. elixir/gold easily lootable in main village but bb its time restricted and after second builder (O.T.T.O HUT) its almost impossible to use 2 workers same time because of restrictions. (i know you can use it in main village but i am maxed so no need extra builder there). I suggest to add at least two bb resources in seasonal rewards to use both workers more efficiently. it will be good to hear your opinions and suggestions about it, thanks
    Last edited by yyllyk; August 10th, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

Welcome to forums
    we have a separate sub forum for Builder base you can suggest your ideas there

Builder base

Ideas
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; August 10th, 2019 at 06:29 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    its not about bb, its about seasonal rewards and its contents

Quote Originally Posted by yyllyk View Post
    its not about bb, its about seasonal rewards and its contents
    Then this belongs to the IFR sub.
    But indeed it is strange that there are no rewards specifically associated with BB, yet challenges are.
    Some rewards can be used in both (boh, gems ).

Since BB is resource limited: maybe an extension or special mine/collector boost (limited effect), or an extension to the clock tower’s boost (like 10, 25 or 50% more time), or shorten the cooldown between clock tower use, or between looting raids (new potions?).
    Indeed something helping to progress (resource or time driven), with limited effect: not too OP for SP, more for GP.

Edit: welcome to the forums
    I asked for this thread to be moved to the IFR.

Fresh Spawn
    thank you i was here in forums for a long time but only used to read your opinions and news, updates etc...