Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best trophy range for farming at th6?

Fresh Spawn

Best trophy range for farming at th6?

I'm currently at 1001 trophys and wondering what the best range should be..I use 130 barbs and 5 wall breakers which works great for me but I'm finding that many bases have too little resources or are way too heavily defended for me.

I'm wondering which range is best for farming at TH6 as well. I've had pretty good results at 900-1100 but am wondering if there's an even better range?

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by takechip View Post
    I'm wondering which range is best for farming at TH6 as well. I've had pretty good results at 900-1100 but am wondering if there's an even better range?

Anyone know?
    Yes, none.

dont farm at TH6, just get to town hall 7 then start farming.
    ​| FozBear | New zealand 100 | Level 82 |

Anywhere between 900 and 1200 have worked well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    Yes, none.

dont farm at TH6, just get to town hall 7 then start farming.
    So how am I supposed to collect the 10 million+ in resources it's going to take to upgrade my defenses/troops/etc without farming?

I assume you arn't suggesting I should jump to TH7 before upgrading everything?
    Last edited by takechip; February 20th, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Forum Elder
    Im upgrading my TH7 as we speak. (2 days left)
    Here is what I did.

TH5 = max gold walls, max WT, Mortar, Cannons, ArchTwrs.
    TH6 = Max camps, troops, spells, barrack. Max walls Pink. Storages max. (did not max def turrets..) after walls were done started a few upgs while my TH upgs..Mortar, WTs... tonight will be ArchTwrs..(takes 6days to upg to TH6) so may as well upg stuff while its going right?
    When TH7 is done I will upg camps/barracks, troops, spells walls..(well maybe not as much walls as TH5-6, but priority (IMO) then Def trurrets..unless attackers dictate differently.

@ TH5 I went to 120 cups.. you will need a lot of time to raid for resources, and you will gain MANY trophs when not shielded. and may not even get a shield even with exposed Farmer-TH. drop again and do it again and again. I got resources on the way down, any loose easy unguarded resources, take them.. 8-15k from easy, or open collectors starts adding up after an hour or so of raiding. you do not need to use all of your troops for one raid!

you can also train up some barbs and drop quickly.. then select your targets wisely. make sure your troops can get the resources. bring a lot of gobs, they target juicy resource first..
    trial and error too. find some other troops to accompany your gobs and distract or destroy the Mortars/WTs ...

did very similar in TH6, but spead thru since TH7 is Farmers Paradise. and I will MAX OUT ALL UPGs for TH7 before I upg for TH8. however, due to the timeing of upgs everything will be fairly maxed as far as turrets and spells
    you will need to develop a shielded strategy where you use your pumps/mines and do not attack as much.

I need to really upgrade my pumps as most are lvl7 (few 8s ond 9s) but TH7 will hopefully solve that problem.

Edit, Trophy range for TH6; I found 600-1000 good range, lots of good loots in the 700 range. bunches of 20 something (lvl).. but again the sub 200 is great for a patient farmer type.
    Last edited by AFRO; February 20th, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Forgot the TH level question..duh.

I found 1000-1250 a good range to be in. Some nice 100-200k loots (hard), or easy 50-75k loots. If maxed th6, that's a good range to go for, if new th6, go for 900-1000 trophies. As you improve as a player, slowly get more trophies. Don't rush, max out everything before townhall 7 because if you rush to th7, people might attack and you might lose many trophies due to that.

ive found it very easy to get around 200k of each loot on attacks by mainly using giants, wizards, two healing potions, two healers and i always make sure my clan castle is always full. i mainly go after people who don't play the game anymore and the easiest way to find these people is making sure all the loot is in the generators and not the storage, this will also make it so you have a less likely chance of being attacked back because they have stopped playing coc

im currently in silver II with 1091 trophies
    Last edited by zomslayer; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:39 AM. Reason: forgot to include the clan castle part

Quote Originally Posted by takechip View Post
    So how am I supposed to collect the 10 million+ in resources it's going to take to upgrade my defenses/troops/etc without farming?

I assume you arn't suggesting I should jump to TH7 before upgrading everything?
    Yeah, that is exactly what he is saying. Rushing well is the fastest way to progress. Just upgrade a farm army and move up. You can then get to work on dark elixer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexxel View Post
    I'm currently at 1001 trophys and wondering what the best range should be..I use 130 barbs and 5 wall breakers which works great for me but I'm finding that many bases have too little resources or are way too heavily defended for me.
    This is for Mexxel and Takechip. You have a right to play the game any way you wish. I have 7 th6 accounts that I use for clan games. (I can get to max points very quickly.) I keep them at around the 1250 trophy range. I suggest you aim for 1250 just so you can claim the gems. You’ll see how lucrative that range is (300K+ With maxed troops, 200+ w/o maxed wizards).
    Last edited by LeethalForce; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:08 AM.