Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cwl medals

Cwl medals

Hello.
    How will you spend your cwl medals?
    I'm in legend's league and still got about 25 building upgrades remaining. I usually fill my storages completely in less than 2 days (war bonus n farm raids etc).....So gonna buy buulder potions to haste the process.
    How will you spend your medals?
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

Builder time doesn't matter to me, so I don't need hammers. My personal time is more important, and looting for resources uses my personal time, so I want the most "bang for my buck", i.e. the most resources per medal, which is wall rings.

Forum Legend
    Maxed 12, save them for Th13
    Last edited by Klavious; August 10th, 2019 at 03:44 AM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Maxed 12, save them for Th13
    Same here....

Undecided. Probably just save for now. I can boost my heroes to max with a potion now. Would really rather have books to help me burn resources. Not complaining, just where I am.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Using any gem/medal for resources directly is the most inefficient way to spend them. A 1 hour boost will get a lot more loot than buying loot directly for the same amount of gem/medals.

Forum Elder
    I just upgraded an account to TH12 and have 2K hammers saved up and i had all hammers purchased so i could use 2 right away.

I hammered Edrags and loons, rage spell, 1 army camp and the CC, 2 on my queen. Every week i'll hammer another camp and use one on my queen or my warden. I may or may not use another fighting hammer depending on how my resources are and where i need troops. I dont need to use it on siege machines so i wont use that. Eventually i'll hammer the eagle but not likely any other defense.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I just upgraded an account to TH12 and have 2K hammers saved up and i had all hammers purchased so i could use 2 right away.

I hammered Edrags and loons, rage spell, 1 army camp and the CC, 2 on my queen. Every week i'll hammer another camp and use one on my queen or my warden. I may or may not use another fighting hammer depending on how my resources are and where i need troops. I dont need to use it on siege machines so i wont use that. Eventually i'll hammer the eagle but not likely any other defense.
    Saving for hammer at TH12 is probably the most efficient use of them, I believe it will speed up your total progress through TH12 by about 40%
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Saving for hammer at TH12 is probably the most efficient use of them, I believe it will speed up your total progress through TH12 by about 40%
    Its awesome for sure. One week in my heroes are 51/53/21, two camps now upgraded, cooking 3rd troop in the lab, the new tesla and inferno have been upgrading and my TH will be level 3 in another day. 3 out of 4 storages are either upgraded or upgrading right now. The DE storage is also upgrade but i did have to gem 2+ days since my DE was full and i needed to burn a BoH since i'm getting another one tomorrow. I do have the 6th builder going in too. The only problem is loot! Seems like i keep running out.
    Last edited by JamesHowlet; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:37 PM.

Forum Elder
    I spend my medals on main account.. Is a rushed 12 used for donating, so am busy back filling
    Took the giga to 5, eagle, ferno, bows maxed, AD upgrading to max for this cwl season.
    Am working point and walls now.. Heroes still only 43/51/24 (IIRC).. Hammers have really helped.
    I only run with Edrag/loon in cwl, so feel defence is paramount to heroes ATM.

On my other accounts, from almost max 10 down to 3s, I stock pile until required.
    War is weighted, so accelerated growth is neither a concern nor a plan, and I dont use the bigger ones in regular war.