Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Day 2 in the Valley with no group tasks

I have the group chicken quest today... there is none to be found no matter how far I expand the map. This also means I will miss out on the chicken now clucking in my chest timeline which will expire bf I get new quests. Double whammy!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I have the group chicken quest today... there is none to be found no matter how far I expand the map. This also means I will miss out on the chicken now clucking in my chest timeline which will expire bf I get new quests. Double whammy!
    I know that is super frustrating. I had that happen a couple days ago too, but mine was the trifecta of insults. No group tasks, it was a quest, couldn’t get chicken on chest line because of it, and my new quests and fuel are our of synch by 40ish minutes so am only had 40 minutes to do the 4 quests (one was a group task but theee were none) and I only had 7 fuels to do it all. Chicken on my chest line expired and disappeared after the 40 minutes rather than after 24 hours.

I will dance a happy chicken dance if they ever get the glitches fixed.

oh, and add another insult to injury, used 2 spins worth of fuel plus what I still had from prior day to go all the way up and across to a roadside chicken that showed 2 hrs to expire (a hoodie could see it and the time remaining etc but could not get enough suns (1000) in time for another spin? It took me 22 minutes to gather the fuel to spin 1 more time and then stopped for the few seconds it took to do the 5 bldgs on the way. Got to the roadside chicken who was still in the street but it would not let me collect him because it said 0 seconds remaining. He sat in the road for at least another hour after that but you could not collect him Even though my neighbors could touch him and it showed 50+ minutes remaining. That stunk, too. Sent a screen shot to help and support but no response at all.

But on the positive side we hit our 100 chickens today. Everyone in my NH getting really frustrated with the glitches this time. I hope everyone else is doing well chasing their chickens around. It feels a bit more like herding cats at times.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 1 Week Ago at 05:06 AM.