Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where are the events???

[QUOTE='Darian[Supercell];12297435']Don't worry, more events are coming.[/QUOTE

If we get per month event list it will be benefit for us.... No need about reword it will be secure.. It might few less then we get per month....it will really helpfull...Thanks

How about the hog event? I like the wall rings

Aha! Not satisfied with the rewards. 7th anniversary should be more BOOKish 🤷🏻♥♂️

5 wall rings. Yes!! Now I can do.. :: checks notes :: ...one wall!

you get gems too
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultGuy6 View Post

The entitlement is strong in this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by FaultGuy6 View Post
    Worth 5 million gold or elixir. 5 million is a pretty nice FREE bonus for 10 attacks.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Worth 5 million gold or elixir. 5 million is a pretty nice FREE bonus for 10 attacks.
    Yeah except you have to use hogs. Anyone have a good general army using at least 11 hogs for TH12 in legends?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Yeah except you have to use hogs. Anyone have a good general army using at least 11 hogs for TH12 in legends?
    I'm not In legends but I'm using 4 giants, 5 wiz, rest hogs, bowlers rage in cc. Rage, poison, 4 heals. Must get queen, cc and th dwon with sui heroes and wrecker. Giants help tank the wrecker. Judo sloth did a nice video on th12 hog attacks. It can also be a good way to make lots of crispy bacon if you're not careful. Failed to get the th my last attack. Giga and death bomb zapped my hogs.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Well Legends has its own advantages, like that you don't lose any loot to defenses. For the rest of us peons in lower leagues, 11 hogs isn't hard to add to the mix and still get 1 star, meanwhile getting raided every time guard ends. A free max wall section can offset the losses (depending how often you break your shield for attacks).