Thread: Otto hut

Otto hut

Upgrading the battle machine to level 30 for the 6th builder just takes too long. By the time we get the 6th builder, our townhall is already maxed. So what is the use of the 6th builder at this stage? I understand that in the future updates the otto hut will come of great use, but supercell could have given us some use of the 6th builder at this stage. Maybe you could let us get the 6th builder once the battle machine is upgraded to level 20?

O.T.T.O. can be gotten as early as th10, so long as your bh is lvl 9.
    The extra builder can be utilized for th10, 11, and 12.
    Yes, a lot of people were already max th12s at the time of the o.t.t.o. release, but not everyone.
    My mini hit th10 right before August's cwl, and I'll semi-rush my bb on that account to get the O.T.T.O. hut so I can use the extra builder in late th10 or early th11.
    Last edited by joemann8478; August 9th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

Not everything is meant to pay immediate returns.

Consider this an investment towards future content when it's launched.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Legend
    I would assume, that a player starting to play NOW, following a normal upgrade path (no engineering or crazy rushing) will be hitting th10 and bh9 with the appropriate level, at about the same time.

I think, that the OTTO requirements are actually timed in such a way that the next generation of players will have the 6th builder a couple of weeks into th10 (or immediately, if they use a book on the multi mortar upgrade).

Now, people that ignore the Builder Base completely, will NOT have OTTO.

/Affront

Forum Elder
    I just unlocked OTTO for my TH11 and when i go 12, its going to come in very handy.

And in 12 months when we get BH10 we'll be happy to have a 2nd builder.

Forum Legend
    OTTO requirements are set right now such that a new player can unlock OTTO somewhere in TH10. That seems reasonable for a 6th builder.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Akib75 View Post
    Upgrading the battle machine to level 30 for the 6th builder just takes too long. By the time we get the 6th builder, our townhall is already maxed. So what is the use of the 6th builder at this stage? I understand that in the future updates the otto hut will come of great use, but supercell could have given us some use of the 6th builder at this stage. Maybe you could let us get the 6th builder once the battle machine is upgraded to level 20?

Why not , BM Level 10 to UNLOCK OTTO Builder.