Thread: New Quests/Fuel still out of synch

Centennial Club

New Quests/Fuel still out of synch

Just got new quests with a chicken on my treasure chest chain. 15 minutes since new quests showed up but no fuel or spins. The chicken expires in, you got it, 15 minutes. Kind of demotivating, isnít it? Especially since it is 4 spots down the line. Like someone could gather enough fuel to complete all 4 quests in 15 minutes, esp with duck traps, feeding goats and derby tasks as the sun tasks. Ducks traps for 3rd day in a row, and tomorrow (too), derby tasks all done, and can only feed goats once in 15 minutes. So can get maximum of 9 fuel to complete all 4 quests to get the chicken. Impossible scenario SC.

Actually the chicken likely been there for a long time back when you had the old quests. I always look at the time when I see a chicken in that chain and it says like 4 or 6 hours to expire as I remember it. So it likely been there a while before you noticed it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Actually the chicken likely been there for a long time back when you had the old quests. I always look at the time when I see a chicken in that chain and it says like 4 or 6 hours to expire as I remember it. So it likely been there a while before you noticed it.

No, it popped up with the new set of quests that appeared just before the new fuel spin. It wasnít there 30-45 minutes earlier.

This is a known glitch and many consider it beneficial - I also get a very brief window of a second set of quests right before my fuel resets. Usually, of course, I can’t complete all 4 of those but I can usually complete 1-4 which allows me to complete 4-8 for the 24 hours and collect my red chests twice as fast.

It IS a bummer when that tiny window of secondary quests has a chicken on the chain, because I usually miss it too, but I still prefer to have the chance to complete up to 8 quests a day because often I get broken truck or something impossible and the second set of quests makes up for it.

I think of this as a feature, not a glitch

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    I think of this as a feature, not a glitch
    😂😂😂 Iím fairly sure SC does not agree with you, but thanks for the laugh.