Thread: Very active nh derby

Very active nh derby

I'm currently level 39 and looking for a very active clan that is also very active in derbies. If you have what I'm looking for please comment and let me know. No lies!
    Last edited by Morgan88morgan; 1 Week Ago at 07:16 PM.

Hiya! My farm name is Butterfly Farm. I'm Co-Leader in a new farm (about a week and half so far) called Lotus Farm #PUP2GL9P we are currerently in our first ever Derby as a Hood and doing great. There's only 9 of at the moment but for a new Hood I think that's steadily gaining well. We would love for you to join us. Our main requirements are that you are willing to join our Discord server as that's where we do the majority of our chatting and trading (plus it has a helpful guide of lots of things Derbies, Town and Valley related). That you are above 18 years of age, no exceptions. Finally, that if you opt into the Derby you must complete all tasks atleast to the minimum set points per Derby. I don't want to end on a set of rules, so I will say lastly and most importantly, we're looking for helpful people as we like to share a lot with each other, who are active and friendly, and who want to take 1st Place every week in the Derby. Hope to see you soon. 🌺
    Last edited by ShayHayDay; 1 Week Ago at 11:00 PM. Reason: Grammar/Spelling Corrections

New Bloke/Chick
    I would ❤️ for you to join my new neighborhood
    We ARE FAMILY
    Tag number is :PP29G09R

BIG HAWKE’S NEST # PYCYPWO9 is a brand new neighbourhood looking for new neighbours to join. You can come check it out or look me up Lazy Farm. We only have 3 members so far 😕 and we try hard with helping each other and derby’s

Plz come join dem kountry folks. We need you!
    Tag # LUCUCYP
    We’re starting over rebuilding the hood and really need strong, dedicated and addicted players!

Hey! I and my friend have started a new neighborhood named MOO-LICIOUS, tag- #PPRRRV8R. We are friendly and helpful. Derby focused and we just won a gold trophy last week. We are very active and love to help each other. We are an English speaking group. Presently, we have 7 members.Do come by and check us out! 😁

**NEIGHBORHOOD SEEKING FARMERS**

**HELPING HANDS**

We are a **SUPER ACTIVE** and **DERBY FOCUSED**

We are taking as many people as we can!

You must be active and derby focused to stay in this
    hood

We are understanding about life situations!

We are friendly and we help!!!

**AS SOON AS YOU REQUEST YOU WILL BE CONNECTED**

Neighborhood tag: **#PURQPUV2**

Or

HELPING HANDS.

COME JOIN US LETS GET THESE HORSESHOES 🎁

**WE HAVE TEN SPOTS OPEN, COME JOIN US WE ARE VERY ACTIVE & DERBY MINDED**