Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 90 min prep day, clan war league

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1

    90 min prep day, clan war league

    Any idea why there is a 90 min prep day between day 4 and 5 of war league? I think this happened last time too. Most prep days, other than start - before Day 1 war, seem to be around 5 min.
    Last edited by Breinejm; August 8th, 2019 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    248
    Our 6th war got 90 min prep day (don't know exact 90 min but definitely more than 1 hr). It threw me off the schedule I usually attack immediately after the war starts then go to sleep.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Breinejm View Post
    Any idea why there is a 90 min prep day between day 4 and 5 of war league? I think this happened last time too. Most prep days, other than start - before Day 1 war, seem to be around 5 min.
    I have rushed th12 account, I used power portion at the end of the 3rd day in CWL but it ends before day 4 battle day starts. I have only 2 portions left. I can't attack well with low level troops.

    M@n!;

  4. #4
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Breinejm View Post
    Any idea why there is a 90 min prep day between day 4 and 5 of war league? I think this happened last time too. Most prep days, other than start - before Day 1 war, seem to be around 5 min.
    the delays are in every cwl and no one knows why they are happening and why they are sometimes several hours long.
    patience is the key and hoping that sc adress this issue one day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mani1912 View Post
    I have rushed th12 account, I used power portion at the end of the 3rd day in CWL but it ends before day 4 battle day starts. I have only 2 portions left. I can't attack well with low level troops.
    M@n!;
    what is the point of your post?

  5. #5
    Forum Contender JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,571
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    what is the point of your post?
    I'd say venting their dissatisfaction

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    the delays are in every cwl and no one knows why they are happening and why they are sometimes several hours long.
    patience is the key and hoping that sc adress this issue one day.


    what is the point of your post?
    He was saying how the delay has affected him, by wasting the time of his potion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  7. #7
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,534
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He was saying how the delay has affected him, by wasting the time of his potion.
    ah yes i see it now.

  8. #8
    Super Member Call me H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    KillerEliteUK
    Posts
    981
    our 3rd clan had a prep day in cwl of 5 hours a couple of days ago.. makes no sense


    Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

    Founder of KillerEliteUK.



  9. #9
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    686
    Probably for the same reason not all clans finish their war at the same time. I noticed last league that when we finished our war two other wars were still going on. So they must have started a bit later. I guess the delay between wars in CWL has something to do with the fact that all clans must have finished their current war to start another one.

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,592
    I've seen delays up to 8 hours in the past. The December CWL our finish time for war 7 was 12 hours later than war 1. Last couple CWLs I haven't seen any long ones, but have heard complaints about it.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; August 8th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 43/50/20 heroes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •