Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 90 min prep day, clan war league

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    Probably for the same reason not all clans finish their war at the same time. I noticed last league that when we finished our war two other wars were still going on. So they must have started a bit later. I guess the delay between wars in CWL has something to do with the fact that all clans must have finished their current war to start another one.
    This one is new to me. I know about suspended starts between war days, but always thought all wars within a group started at the same time.. Live and learn I guess.
    And I would tend to agree with the delay, this being the case.. But why did the previous one get staggered starts is now the issue?
    Maybe toilet breaks, crowd congestion, or a broken down bus?

Forum Elder
    I've never had a 90 min prep time between CWL wars. Its usually like 10-15 mins tops. My clan tries to start our wars at a specific time, and if it was 90 mins we would be 3 hours off by now, which we are not.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I've never had a 90 min prep time between CWL wars. Its usually like 10-15 mins tops. My clan tries to start our wars at a specific time, and if it was 90 mins we would be 3 hours off by now, which we are not.
    I have, Ive actually had one as long as 4-1/2 hours. It’s not frequent this happens but it does happen and it throws the whole rhythm of war off.

In particular when when you have specific attackers who are weaker or like to hit a specific base it can change when they hit or who they’d like to call as a base making it very difficult to coordinate things when you have people in your clan from all different time zones.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Wee have given up worrying too much about the start time, precisely because that happened to us in about the 3rd CWL. We always tried to start between 10pm and 11pm local time (we are all in the UK), but then we had a 4 hour delay, and suddenly the rest of the wars in that CWL were starting in the middle of the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    we got one between war 1 and 2, idk y tho
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9