Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: From legend dropped to 0 trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Many year ago also try it, and can't reach. Maybe it's just now imposible?
    OP showed you it is possible. (I also chatted with a guy in global this week who was at 0 as a th9.)
    Last edited by 2222; August 8th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

OP what happens when u attack at 0?

Forum Elder
    Lowest I got last season was down to 329. The struggle is real.
    you get to a point south of 500 or so and you can only get -1 Trophy per drop. (at least as a TH12 perspective anyhow)

it gets cloudy south of 400 trophies fwiw..

anyhow I got my unbreakable and I am glad my time is over down there /whew!

Good luck to the rest trying!

Clash on.

I went to some 2-digit cups a long time ago, with some clan friends ... don’t remember exactly how many but was less than 50 and it was a pain.
    Early 2018, i went to 99 cups, and can’t fathom how chiewie managed to keep the mind inside the head going that much farther down.

Great stuff . Now finish that achievement and shoot back up: I managed ‘only’ to reach titan 1 with about 2000 defenses that season I did mine .

I got down to double figures from legends before the update dropped, but getting to 0 was nigh on impossible. I had about 800 successful defences on my way back to legends though

Last 100 was a pain for me. I need to keep playing 3 hrs non stop as -1 per raid.

My leader gave that task to me and now we are going for Unbreakable successfully defend against 5000 attacks

A positive mind waits for haPpiness , health and a haPpy ending in any situation

CCP #22COYYCJO
    KING ORPHEUS CLAN 17

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiewping View Post
    Last 100 was a pain for me. I need to keep playing 3 hrs non stop as -1 per raid.

My leader gave that task to me and now we are going for Unbreakable successfully defend against 5000 attacks

Great achievement, congratz, it is much more difficult to reach 0 then legend definitely
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Great job OP 👏👏

Centennial Club
    Done this once. And how did I feel? I felt it was a lot of tedious work to stay there and complete "unbreakable", but didn't have the patience after 3 days anymore. Back in LL again.

I’m trying for titans as a th10 lol I’d hate to ruin my hard work