Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Valley is Missing!

  1. #1

    Valley is Missing!

    I got the notification that the Vally is open and I am getting suns and updates for fuel spins, however my sign is blank, the leftover tokens from last time are still there bouncing away. I uninstalled the game and reloaded it and it didn't fix the issue! Help!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by EbeyKobayashi View Post
    I got the notification that the Vally is open and I am getting suns and updates for fuel spins, however my sign is blank, the leftover tokens from last time are still there bouncing away. I uninstalled the game and reloaded it and it didn't fix the issue! Help!
    same for me

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by EbeyKobayashi View Post
    I got the notification that the Vally is open and I am getting suns and updates for fuel spins, however my sign is blank, the leftover tokens from last time are still there bouncing away. I uninstalled the game and reloaded it and it didn't fix the issue! Help!
    Did you try tapping on the bag of tokens? You need to discard those before you can start the new Valley Season.

  4. #4
    Ive tapped on them several times. Nothing happens. How do I discard them?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by EbeyKobayashi View Post
    I’ve tapped on them several times. Nothing happens. How do I discard them?
    When you tap on them, there’s supposed to be a pop-up asking you to discard them, which you do by tapping that option. If nothing happens when you tap on them, I’d suggest writing in-game support.

  6. #6
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1
    I am having same problem.
    Blank board, shop window popup, collecting fuels.

  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Did you try tapping on the bag of tokens? You need to discard those before you can start the new Valley Season.
    i tapped on it several times. No discard option.
    Farm tag: #8CCYGC8R Level 85 very active player
    NH Toronto maple laughs 2P9L8V9J

  8. #8
    I’m having the same problem. There is no option to discard tokens. Have written to in-game support many times, but seem to be stuck in an automated response loop. So far have not had a response from them.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •