Thread: power 320 taksk this week ....

power 320 taksk this week ....

I don't know if we're a isolate case because i don't see anything on that ...

But that power derby (that normally i love a lot) of this week is annoying ... more than 400 tasks trashed and sometimes more than 3 hours without having a new 320 ... i don't say one that we are not taking ... i really say just a 320 task ... we are on the champion league, normally they come quickly ... normally ;-)

it's really not fun at all in a derby that normally must go fast and the tasks must follow quickly and here, my teammate is just waiting for A task 320 to make the next one ...

Please SC, for the next time, could you see if something can be done to get it a little better ... Thank You ...
    Last edited by valleria; August 8th, 2019 at 05:54 AM.
    Farm level 134

The 320 appearances are choked way back on our board also. Mostly of basket and boat tasks coming. If you have a sizable hood, I would think the board empty down quite a bit. For champions leagues there is too much low point garbage popping up. There also is not much variance of types of tasks appearing.
    I agree derby is much more fun when there is a a nice variety of 320 tasks on board to choose from. The whole hood is more happy. Got roughly 350 tasks trashed so far. I got only one more task to go but many teammates are lagging. 18-19 tasks to complete on top of it.

Got to remain eyes open on the board. The characteristics may drastically change at some time later, which it done before. The quicker you catch that then can adjust the tasks to play accordingly. Depends on how the developers set it up.

We also had a problem getting the 320! The majority of the ones we did get were boats. We only have 2 opted in and normally we are done within a few hours (we are great at stacking!) This one took 12 hours of constant trashing and playing.

Same here, nearly all that are coming up are Town character tasks too.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    We are experiencing the same shortage of 320s. I am on my extra task but the remaining 5 in my hood are only on task 5-7.

We typically complete all tasks by day 2 at the latest. In order for us all to have tasks, we have had to take extremely long baskets and a ton of boats. My hood is not one to burn diamonds on tasks nor have we this time, but it will be down to the wire for some of my neighbors to complete tasks. Frustrating for us because the selection has been minimal. We are really good at town tasks....keep towns loaded and complete, etc. but unlike SmallChange, we are not seeing very many town tasks, whether people or bldg specific and not a single train task. Seeing a ton of Market baskets, Picnic baskets, baked potatoes, potato bread, lobster skewers, syrup, rasp candles, etc at 320 and of course, boats, boats, and more boats.

New Bloke/Chick
    I'll be opting out of the next power derby. It's just a diamond-grab for SC. I had nothing but boats, few other 320 choices. I ended up doing 11 out of 19 boat tasks. It was my choice to use diamonds to call them, but I like to place, and that was the only way it was going to happen. I play solo. There was a hood with a perfect score of 6080 (19x320) by the afternoon of the 1st day, and several others not far behind.
    Again, it was my choice to spend diamonds to try and place, but SC increased the rate of boat tasks appearing and very little else 320 appeared (I saw no mining, no help, no quick crops, no fishing, none of the production items I had stacked), and they knew that will net them $$$.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsMissKitty View Post
    I'll be opting out of the next power derby. It's just a diamond-grab for SC. I had nothing but boats, few other 320 choices. I ended up doing 11 out of 19 boat tasks. It was my choice to use diamonds to call them, but I like to place, and that was the only way it was going to happen. I play solo. There was a hood with a perfect score of 6080 (19x320) by the afternoon of the 1st day, and several others not far behind.
    Again, it was my choice to spend diamonds to try and place, but SC increased the rate of boat tasks appearing and very little else 320 appeared (I saw no mining, no help, no quick crops, no fishing, none of the production items I had stacked), and they knew that will net them $$$.
    Now that you mention it, we have not had a single growing task 320 points or otherwise. We have had a ton of mines but not over 260ish points. We have had a number of fishing tasks but none at 320 and only 1-2 in the upper 200s to very low 300s. No helps yet at all. We have now trashed over 500 tasks and we still need about 30 320 pt tasks to complete all 18 tasks among the 5 remaining players who have not completed their tasks. I have encouraged them to take tasks 300 and up because it is doubtful we can place this time but they are all still focused on only 330 tasks. I am not sure why because I personally play to maximize horseshoes, but our NH, over the last few weeks, has placed top 3 and I think that is their new focus.

Centennial Club
    561 tasks trashed here so far and still 20 tasks to do. I used to love the power derby, it is a shame it’s been ruined but our pockets will be much fuller as we are not using diamonds to refresh the board as it’s pointless My hope is the hay day team can learn from this, and the lesson is that being too greedy doesn’t pay!

Pro Member
    We are getting a LOT of boat tasks, a few truck tasks and some really tough basket tasks. Yesterday after trashing nearly the whole board, three 320 teacher tasks came up. Normally we can whip through any tasks involving the town, but that was a bit much.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Trashed 1571 tasks and we still have 30 to find if we all want to do max (and we do ).
    Its been a tough and stressful week for the hood as everyone wants to get the tasks and sometimes we waited hours for a single 320 points task. With quite a few watching the board it caused frustration and irritability.
    Variety of tasks has been poor too, plenty of boats and baskets but no crops at all as far as I’m aware.

We went from practically all 320s last Power Derby to this and it needs a better balance or players will opt out.
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC