Thread: Builder base clan wars

Builder base clan wars

I have several ideas how it could work

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterslayer69 View Post
    I have several ideas how it could work
    Oh, let’s just go aheand and get that implemented then..

Could you specify HOW you think Builder Base wars could work?

/Affront

Builder Base Wars

So, I have an idea about builder base wars. How they will work? How they work would be somewhat like normal wars, but different. It would be like normal war of 5,10,15,20,30,50 members that can be brought to war. How attacking works is 1 would vs 1 and 2 would vs 2 and so forth so just one attack. How they win would be like normal builder battles. How stars are earned for the collective clan is bit different. 1 star is rewarded if u have higher percentage and 1 could be rewarded for more stars while other clan that lost gets none. If they have more percentage and stars they would be rewarded 1 star for more percentage and how ever many stars more than other person. So example if one person attacks and gets no stars while other person gets a 3 star they would be awarded 4 stars if they got two star with higher percentage it would be 3 stars added for clan. And so forth. How loot gained is clash would set up amount to give for each base. How to get all of it your clan has to win war and u have to win your battle. U get half if u win war but lose battle. And u get half if u win battle but lose war. And you would get one fourth if u lose battle and lose war. These just few ideas I had hopefully they help I would really like to see this in our game.

Supercell has already stated they have no interest in builder base wars because they don't want the same content as the main village. Other suggestions that have been proposed that could potentially work are builder base tournaments
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 46 | AQ 49 | GW 20 |

Forum Elder
    OMG no no noooooooo. Even those that enjoy the BB would dread another war mode.

Forum Elder
    Like in the other thread, nooooooooo.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterslayer69 View Post
    So, I have an idea about builder base wars. How they will work? How they work would be somewhat like normal wars, but different. It would be like normal war of 5,10,15,20,30,50 members that can be brought to war. How attacking works is 1 would vs 1 and 2 would vs 2 and so forth so just one attack. How they win would be like normal builder battles. How stars are earned for the collective clan is bit different. 1 star is rewarded if u have higher percentage and 1 could be rewarded for more stars while other clan that lost gets none. If they have more percentage and stars they would be rewarded 1 star for more percentage and how ever many stars more than other person. So example if one person attacks and gets no stars while other person gets a 3 star they would be awarded 4 stars if they got two star with higher percentage it would be 3 stars added for clan. And so forth. How loot gained is clash would set up amount to give for each base. How to get all of it your clan has to win war and u have to win your battle. U get half if u win war but lose battle. And u get half if u win battle but lose war. And you would get one fourth if u lose battle and lose war. These just few ideas I had hopefully they help I would really like to see this in our game.
    So.. exactly the same concept as “Clan War”, but with a scoring system that isn’t used anywhere else and a loot bonus sytem that isn’t really feadible for Builder Base.

Ok.. not exactly your own unique idea, is it?

If you want to suggest an additional game mode for Builder Base, you have to consider the current game.

The ONLY ways to get resources on Builder Bade is: bonus, runes, purchases.

So.. assume that a new game mode has to follow that.

Also.. assume that ANYTHING that resembles any current game mode is off the table.

Finally, accept the 3 star scoring system.

Ok, Legend League has a slightly different scoring system for trophies (that would be reasonable to implement in every other league) but it’s still an uncomplicated 3 star system.

Come back, when you have an idea that fulfill these rules + doesn’t break already ruled out ideas and we can discuss it.

/Affront

I personally enjoy builder base, even though I use it more as the bill payer in clan games and monthly challenges, where I dump off 500-800 trophies before games start, to help finish clan games within first 3-4 hours.

I would love to have a builder base CWL or even regular BB wars. Never to much content, some days I’m totally bored in legends league.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyRay View Post
    I personally enjoy builder base, even though I use it more as the bill payer in clan games and monthly challenges, where I dump off 500-800 trophies before games start, to help finish clan games within first 3-4 hours.

I would love to have a builder base CWL or even regular BB wars. Never to much content, some days I’m totally bored in legends league.
    I’m sure you can find a 6 hour “classic clouds” video on youtube, to keep you interested in Legend League. ;-)

/Affront

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I’m sure you can find a 6 hour “classic clouds” video on youtube, to keep you interested in Legend League. ;-)

/Affront
    Classic form of post Trolling, nothing positive or negative to add to discussion, but it ups your post count lol. Keep trolling