Thread: Doubt in Town Visitors Double XP event

Doubt in Town Visitors Double XP event

I have my town with visitors being idle in the town. For the double XP event I thought of sending them to a building before the event and serve them and keep them ready. Once when the event starts can I go and collect the points. In that case will I get double XP ?
    Or is there any restrictions as the visitors to be served or should be finishing only in the event duration??

Pro Member
    Ok, I have to admit that I am not sure. When the event is that they give us special prizes it is only the ones that come in after the event starts. When it is just a "serve #X visitors" everyone counts. I am not sure why I can't remember what the double XP is. I am leaning toward saying only the new ones.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I meant 2 XP event ..

Iím pretty sure for the coin and XP events it only counts for town visitors who arrive after the event starts but you can finish serving after the event ends and still get the extra coins or XP.

Anyone in your town gives double, whether they were there already, or they came in on your personal train.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdogchicken View Post
    Anyone in your town gives double, whether they were there already, or they came in on your personal train.
    This is correct. This particular event applies to any visitors that you release from a building over the duration of the event. When the event ends so does the bonus xp.