Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New suggestion for better time utilisation of versus battle

New suggestion for better time utilisation of versus battle

Hi all,

I have suggestion worth looking at it.

in versus battle, sometimes, if we manage to do 100% destruction attack, it is realy hard to wait for opponent to finish his attack. I suggest not to wait for other opponent to finish the attack and whatever the case we could start a new one. When opponent finishes as well, the system will then calculate who won and reward the loot accordingly.( obviously will not loose whether win or draw. As for the Draw, it could be nice if we get half the loot instead).

This suggestion can help a lot with the downtime that we have when we use a Clock Tower potion or the Boost and it would make a great QOL change.
    I shareed this previously with George and he preferred to post here.
    Thanks all.

Abu Anas

Forum Superstar
    The problem with that is matches are determined solely by trophy level. Winning or losing your current match has a direct effect on your next match.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuAnas10 View Post
    Hi all,

I have suggestion worth looking at it.

in versus battle, sometimes, if we manage to do 100% destruction attack, it is realy hard to wait for opponent to finish his attack. I suggest not to wait for other opponent to finish the attack and whatever the case we could start a new one. When opponent finishes as well, the system will then calculate who won and reward the loot accordingly.( obviously will not loose whether win or draw. As for the Draw, it could be nice if we get half the loot instead).
    Can't happen because it wouldn't know who to match you with until the result of your current battle is known.

This suggestion can help a lot with the downtime that we have when we use a Clock Tower potion or the Boost and it would make a great QOL change.
    It isn't QoL at all, it is gameplay. And this is why SC wouldn't do it even if it were possible.

I shareed this previously with George and he preferred to post here.
    Thanks all.

Abu Anas
    I presume "George" is a support person, whose first thought is "an idea - chuck it at the forums".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)