Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 122 looking for a new home

Hi Angelic if your interested my hood is mainly uk based members,here are my details if you want to pop along and check us out.
    ��Howdy farmers��
    Come & join us in The Dairy.
    Our hood has experienced High level members and we are looking for good honest members like you to help us build a fantastic strong team.
    We help each other when needed in the derby or not in the derby.
    You don’t have to be chatty just helpful.
    Fluent English speakers & over 18 only please.
    320/400 tasks & no obligation for an extra task.
    ��Hood Tag. #PU2LLRCG
    ��LVL 60 to join
    ��Elder on joining
    ��FB Group
    ��Hood lottory Every friday
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicTorture View Post
    Would you be ok about giving someone a home that is not into doing derbys right now? (Major derby burnout LOL)
    Yes we would. You can stay opted out for as long as you like. Derby playing is up to you.
    Last edited by BeeBuzz; August 26th, 2019 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicTorture View Post
    Hi there, im a UK based level 122 player. Ive been in my own neighbourhood by myself for the last 4yrs but now im feeling abit bored with just me, myself and I lol.
    Looking for a small, english speaking hood thats chatty and active but derby casual with preferably higher level players.
    Thanks in advance 😆
    Would u like to join our hood ?

Centennial Club
    We are a friendly championship league neighborhood looking for folks who love the derby. We ask for only a 1650 point minimum commitment with a 275 task minimum if you decide to opt in.

We have a Facebook page we would like you to read (no joining necessary and dont have to have facebook) before joining called Southern Spice Neighborhood with our derby rules and more information on how we operate. You can let us know you agree to the facebook information by giving the password when you join or just telling us you agree. We have an outside game fun chat through group me if you wish. There is also a spreadsheet if you want to see our stats. We do share our derby log. Please have Chat turned on, be willing to communicate, speak English, and be level 45+, though most of us are level 70+. Southern Spice tag #2PLVJYRP, pink bat on pink shield.

We have around 29 players from multiple countries and multiple time zones. Someone is generally on and active! We are like family (even have some families in our hood!) and many of us have been together since early 2015!

We have placed in the top 3 spots in Champions league over 100 times so we place frequently and consistently stay in Championship league, though our requirements don't put undue pressure. We have stayed in Champions league and achieved all 9 horseshoes each week for a few years! We have a unique balance of fun, helpfulness, laid back, and derby competition. We hope you will join

I am looking for level 100 or above to come join our hood, we are derby driven but dont expect a person to play every single derby. We know life happens. Come check us out. Would live to have you! Tag #uquyyuv

Hi there,

Udderly Farmous #8OV98CCY is looking for members, we are a casual derby team, so opt in when you want. We are friendly, chatty and help each other out as we can. We are a fairly new forming group, although I started the neighborhood quite a while ago. Iíve played, like you, on my own and it definitely gets a bit boring after a while. The group has a range of players on levels from 30 to 145. If you want any more info please pm me. We have a post in the recruitment thread if you would like a read!
    Riverviews Level 146 Farmer