Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 122 looking for a new home

Level 122 looking for a new home

Hi there, im a UK based level 122 player. Ive been in my own neighbourhood by myself for the last 4yrs but now im feeling abit bored with just me, myself and I lol.
    Looking for a small, english speaking hood thats chatty and active but derby casual with preferably higher level players.
    Thanks in advance 😆

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 65 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 143
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Hi thanks for the reply. You say that derby is not mandatory but you do sound derby orientated and I'm looking for something a little bit more casual but thanks so much for the suggestion 👍😁

Neighbourhood TAG #PCGU9GYC
    MURPHY'S LAW
    White Horse with Aqua Star background

Looking for a new home and farm family... Come join us

Help us build a great team!!
    We are a small friendly group of experienced players who have formed
    a new hood (now at Champions League). Wanting to increase our hood size....
    We would love you to come join us.

Few Rules:
    Help when you can
    Must use Chat
    Be Polite
    Derby 320/400s only (Complete all tasks or OPT OUT)
    10th Task is Optional

Drama Free this is a game and we are here to relax and come together as a team

We have players from the UK, US and Australia. Members from all Countries are welcome,
    English Speaking only please.

Minimum of Level 80 required, most of us are 100+

Any questions ? Want more info ? Just ask or come join us now, we look forward to meeting you.

MURPHY'S LAW

New Bloke/Chick
    Small but friendly neighborhood 😃
    I'm a very active player, so I decided to create our very own neighborhood where there will be guaranteed communication between all the neighbors. Constant help with the derby's, filling boat orders, and even completely tasks. If you're tired of being in a neighborhood where no one speaks to each other come on over to the WE ARE FAMILY!! Hope to see you there! Tag # PP29G09R

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBuzz View Post
    MURPHY'S LAW

Looking for a new home and farm family... Come join us

Help us build a great team!!
    We are a small friendly group of experienced players who have formed
    a new hood (now at Champions League). Wanting to increase our hood size....
    We would love you to come join us.

Few Rules:
    Help when you can
    Must use Chat
    Be Polite
    Derby 320/400s only (Complete all tasks or OPT OUT)
    10th Task is Optional

Drama Free this is a game and we are here to relax and come together as a team

We have players from the UK, US and Australia. Members from all Countries are welcome,
    English Speaking only please.

Minimum of Level 80 required, most of us are 100+

Any questions ? Want more info ? Just ask or come join us now, we look forward to meeting you.

MURPHY'S LAW
    Would you be ok about giving someone a home that is not into doing derbys right now? (Major derby burnout LOL)

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi if your interested my hood has uk players we donít ask for much and we do help each other all the time. These are my details.

👋Howdy farmers👋
    Come & join us in The Dairy.
    Our hood has experienced UK🇬🇧 members and we are looking for good honest members to help us build a strong team.
    We help each other when needed in the derby or not in the derby.
    You donít have to be chatty just helpful.
    Fluent English speakers & over 18 only please.
    320/400 tasks & no obligation for an extra task
    🌼LVL 60 to join
    🌼Elder on joining
    🌼Group chat on FB
    🌼#PU2LLRCG
    Last edited by KB40; August 10th, 2019 at 08:49 AM.
    🌼Mrs B🐝

Come check us out! Great group, fun, caring and we help others. I have been with this awesome group for over five years. We have over 100 gold trophies won and yes, Iím bragging 😀. If you opt in to the derby we play 320/400 tasks only. Our neighborhood is awesome! Come check us out! Serious Farming 2. Red emblem with green wheel. 28J980V2

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicTorture View Post
    Hi there, im a UK based level 122 player. Ive been in my own neighbourhood by myself for the last 4yrs but now im feeling abit bored with just me, myself and I lol.
    Looking for a small, english speaking hood thats chatty and active but derby casual with preferably higher level players.
    Thanks in advance 😆
    Hi! I just posted a thread for our small, English speaking, friendly, chatty, helpful, hood. We have 5 farmers, you donít have to play the derby but if you do you must finish all tasks, take only 300+ point tasks too. If you canít do the above then we ask you to opt out. We are currently at expert league. A couple of us are above 100 level some lower. Iím level 121. Currently anyone can join us. Why donít you give us a try?

This is our name, number and the description I posted in my thread today.

Chit chat UK Farm
    PLC282CV

Our tags are (using maximum allowed): cooperative, English, daily, friendly, helpful, polite.

Description:
    Great little hood needs more active neighbours! Must be English speaking please!
    Daily playing, chatty and polite, helpful and cooperative farmers willing to have fun together are very welcome!
    Minimum level 41+. Over 100 would be great.
    In expert derby league: derby not required, but if in MUST complete all tasks & only do tasks over 300 points each.

So far our farmers are in the UK, Canada, and USA. If you are looking for a friendly and cooperative hood look no further!!

������BC BARNYARD������ - Come chill out on the farm with us

BC BARNYARD
    green heart/purple lady
    TAG P98QG90L

HayDay should be a stress reliever, not an addition to your stress. We love to derby and we ask that if you participate in derby, you please take 320 x 10 tasks, simply opt out on weeks you are busy or want to take a break.

It’s simple here, do 320 x 10 or be opted out for next derby.
    There will be no nagging or bullying during the derby regardless or progress or lack thereof.

This is an ENGLISH SPEAKING neighborhood and English speaking members from around the world are welcome to join.

So, if you:
    - like to help others
    - do 320 tasks
    - speak English
    - keep a steady stream of townies on your platform
    - are against derby bullying

This hood was made for you!

No strict rules other than derby requirements, just be respectful, communicate, and help.

COME JOIN US and form part of our friendly family.

*** here are a few additional facts about joining our family you may be wondering about:

- Drama free team, looking for adults only.

- Open to any time zone.

- Feel free to opt out anytime you need. We understand life can be busy, or sometimes we all need a break, so there will be no kicking out for opting out.

- You are not required to chit chat every single time you log in for a quick task pick up, etc. A “please" and "thank you" are not necessary every single time you help or are helped, (we all appreciate one another and we know that already) and that's what makes our team great!

- We will aim to get all available horse shoes and remain in champions league, while enjoying the game at the same time...without the stress.

- We will trash all low tasks regardless of how many we trash. We really don't worry about the worldwide leadership board. We also trash long time/resource demanding tasks (bacon, wool, goats milk, strawberries)...if you prep a task just leave a note in the envelope ❤️ And we will save it for you.

- RSS is your shop. YOU decide how much you want to sell, to who and for how much. I personally notify when I have a full shop and you may buy anything and/or everything listed. If you need anything, let us know and if we have it, we will be more than glad to share.

- Bird house - though we personally try to use it for current or upcoming tasks, and for crops to help with achieving gate. It’s helpful/necessary to ask for a few things here and there, as long as you do not abuse it and you help others too.

- We are currently not using any Facebook or other 3rd app chat platform. For now,feel free to openly chat.

- We look forward to having you on our team!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicTorture View Post
    Thanks in advance 