Thread: New troops

Fresh Spawn

New troops

Supercell, I have been playing Clash of Clans for a while now, and the troop that I would really like to see is the Baby Electro Dragon. I want to see this troop because Clash of Clans has both the Baby Dragon and Dragon. This would be great if you could make my dream of having the Baby Electro Dragon come to life in the game.

Centennial Club
    Ha, this seems funny to me. In all seriousness this is cool but maybe make the one from CR with three back charges and maybe only bounce bolts between 3 building..... I like it and makes sense but the baby dragon has a unique difference from the dragon such as extra damage dealt without other air troops near it, so maybe come up with something unique other than just a mini version of the same thing.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by VexDex12 View Post
    Supercell, I have been playing Clash of Clans for a while now, and the troop that I would really like to see is the Baby Electro Dragon. I want to see this troop because Clash of Clans has both the Baby Dragon and Dragon. This would be great if you could make my dream of having the Baby Electro Dragon come to life in the game.
    And what would it do?

Please, no more dragons! We already have so many! Plus we already have an Electro-Dragon. Would a baby Edrag have rage and chain lightning? I would much rather something very different and unique.
    | TH11 | XP 173 | BK 50 | AQ 50 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A Golden Statue for players that can be purchased after you've defeated Dragons Lair would be a nice touch.