Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why did the valley shop super.rewards.change?

Why did the valley shop super.rewards.change?

This morning both of my farms offered diamonds boosters and train decor similar to the valley car decor last time. Just a few minutes ago I checked and the super rewards have changed to a wheel barrel, garden bench and campfire? Also one of my farms offered 5 chances to buy permits and the other only 2 chances. I wont play valley for 21 days to win a campfire.

Mine changed too and the new prizes are lousy - not worth the effort.

Centennial Club
    I just noticed that too. What’s up with that?

Centennial Club
    Mine changed to and they absolutely stink....a white bench, a campfire, and the wheelbarrow. Who would do all that work for that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by HeaveninTN View Post
    Mine changed to and they absolutely stink....a white bench, a campfire, and the wheelbarrow. Who would do all that work for that stuff?
    Mine changed too it sucks - now I can also buy with tokens jigsaw pieces but I already have completed all the puzzles -

Sort it out please

My first post and unfortunately its a complaint. Whatever are Supercell thinking changing the rewards after the event has started. Total contempt for loyal players. As a result I have now made my last purchase of diamonds won't be getting another penny from me!

Centennial Club
    What is this? Why change the valley rewards during season?

How is that fair play (from Supercell perspective?)
    Last edited by venusioso; August 6th, 2019 at 12:54 PM.

Players reporting they can’t even enter game now let alone valley and I do not think they changed the valley rewards on purpose, it was definitely a mistake but the question will be can they fix it? I suspect another maintenance will be coming if not today then soon.

Jeez. Yea, just noticed it too. My valley shop prizes changed too. That’s extremely lame. Moving the goalposts around. I’m sure someone on the HD team is sitting there laughing.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Players reporting they can’t even enter game now let alone valley and I do not think they changed the valley rewards on purpose, it was definitely a mistake but the question will be can they fix it? I suspect another maintenance will be coming if not today then soon.
    What can be broken, can also be fixed