Thread: the matchmaking of the workers' base is abused

the matchmaking of the workers' base is abused

it was at least 6 months since I did not fight. (because I lost each time) and the. I wanted to fight. I do all three fights and I win. so I was happy, and the. Oddly. the 4 fights that I do, I lose ... and his people one villages totally abused compared to mine (2 or 3 level of workers' house and more) I already break a device because of his ... I do not want to break a second

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaHD88 View Post
    it was at least 6 months since I did not fight. (because I lost each time) and the. I wanted to fight. I do all three fights and I win. so I was happy, and the. Oddly. the 4 fights that I do, I lose ... and his people one villages totally abused compared to mine (2 or 3 level of workers' house and more) I already break a device because of his ... I do not want to break a second
    You do NOT have a God Given Right to win, after 6 months of absence.

In fact, you don’t have a right to win at any time.

If your base is weak, if your troops are weak or if you happen too be in a too high trophy range, you will lose.

Now, go and smash another device if you can’t control your anger.

/Affront

I wonder if OP has been 100%ed by one of my sandbagged bases...

A few years ago we had a clanmate who would easily lose his patience with people and rage on them. One night in the last minutes of war he smashed his iPad out of frustration, then went ballistic on us. I kicked him out of the clan and out of our 3rd party chat. Broken iPad, clanless, friendless...

This sounds like Google translate was used for this, so I hope you can follow the responses. Check out the stickied thread:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-new-threads

Try to read the first few links about how the matchmaker works (hopefully, they make sense after translation), perhaps we can save some innocent devices.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaHD88 View Post
    please be aware that due to Builder Base 9 released some weeks ago and other players had time to enhance their defences your "comfort 50/50 win place" on the trophy ladder will be way lower than it was 6 month ago!

if you face opponents that are 3 builder base levels above yours (like you are BB 6 and they have BB 8/9 bases) your first task is to rush to BH9 as fast as possible, upgrade that star lab to max and try to focus on upgrading ONE DPS troop first to max level 18 ! Like Beta Minions or PEKKAS or Baby Dragons. Do not waste Elixir to level your Battle Machine if it is at least level 10.

my last advice:
    put an "outdoor/rugged" protection case aground your phone/tablet
    you WILL have losing streaks....

-- marrvin
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.