Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: DE Drills

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerer101 View Post
    CoC is designed for Wars CWL or
    just easy farming Drills which makes it a lot easier
    than SEARCHING for Engineered (dead) Bases for the looongest time !
    There was once a time where Clash of Clans didn't have war, but still had the same concept of raiding other villages.

You can gain more loot from taking it from others vs what you collect from your own collectors at the end of the day, plus you will also get bonus loot for winning raids. If you decide you only want to gain most of your resource from only collecting it from your village, not much you can do when other players play the game and end up taking more than you collect.

Forum Legend
    Searching for dead bases is like lag it pisses you.
    Farming Drills is a better option than looting in multiplayer raids.
    If the Home Village can optimize DE production this surely can resolve the
    situation.

Attack TH12 EAGLE, huh !

The best option is Farming DE in the Home Village
    where production is increased such that 3 DRILLS have
    max output relatively giving you a steady source of DE.
    I donít know if you are just feeding random nonsense into google translate and pasting it into responses, but I didnít understand any of that.

Iím starting to realize that you are not really reading the suggestions that people are giving you, but actually expect the game to be changed so that YOU can upgrade everything instantly.

Try to have reasonable expectations of the game and you will ve much happier.

/Affront

One of the easiest strategies to get DE is to build war-like armies and do full raids twice an hour. Pick only bases that have 3K/4K. With elixir armies + league bonus + star bonus you can earn 50 - 70k per day easily with not more than 10 attacks spread around the day which is enough to upgrade the highest heroes' levels and save for the next level before your first upgrade is done
    Last edited by Saleh47; August 7th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

New Bloke/Chick
    Easier said than done.
    Goblin knife is impossible for my league Crystal with the GB, CC,Mortars,Bows AT, very fast attack
    AoE, type of def. I am looking for an alternative if the 100DE/hour production
    each Drill pulls in a day it's really impossible. Unless the production is increased to 1000DE/hour.

In Crystal League nah !
    No apk kiddin' me DE in Legends is dry.
    Goblin Knife is applicable to any League and any townhall level. You're probably just not doing it right. Defenses just can't keep up if your goblins are maxed for your townhall.

Pro Member
    Additionally the average enemy RAIDS suffered each day by our Home Village outweighs the capacity of DE that 3 DRILLS produces in 18 hours.
    3x100x18 = 5400....... The average enemy raids gets 5400 DE from your base? First, change your base layout to protect DE, seconds improve your farming. I used to raid a few thousand DE per hour with just archers (quick training, cheap, no spells needed; you can do the same with goblins). I don't anymore because I'm maxed.
    Last edited by PatrickV; August 7th, 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourtrees View Post
    Goblin Knife is applicable to any League and any townhall level. You're probably just not doing it right. Defenses just can't keep up if your goblins are maxed for your townhall.

KNIFE not possible if Gobs can't outrun the EAGLE.
    The GB and AoE defenses can match the maxed Gobbler army decimating it in less than 60 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    There was once a time where Clash of Clans didn't have war, but still had the same concept of raiding other villages.

You can gain more loot from taking it from others vs what you collect from your own collectors at the end of the day, plus you will also get bonus loot for winning raids. If you decide you only want to gain most of your resource from only collecting it from your village, not much you can do when other players play the game and end up taking more than you collect.

Not in TH12, Collecting DE from DRILLS is the META for higher level TH.
    This could be easier if we have 6+3 DRILLS.
    Last edited by Tinkerer101; August 8th, 2019 at 01:21 AM.

The GB and AoE defenses can match the maxed Gobbler army decimating it in less than 60 secs.

This could be easier if we have 6 DRILLS.
    Th11 use miners. Th12, what meta are you talking about? Meta in my clan is heavy armies in high leagues. We don't care about the drills. Personally, I raid with de heavy armies and still have to be creative to burn excess de. They aren't going to change the game to meet your personal preferences.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Th11 use miners. Th12, what meta are you talking about? Meta in my clan is heavy armies in high leagues. We don't care about the drills. Personally, I raid with de heavy armies and still have to be creative to burn excess de. They aren't going to change the game to meet your personal preferences.

6+3 drills.

This causes more problems in Base defense, storages, treasury DE can't suffer anymore from constant pillaging
    so SC best figure out a way to funnel the DE by decreasing the amount of loot seize from defending my Home Village.

attackers can steal a portion of your total stored loot in a raid. That amount varies depending on the defender’s and attacker’s Town Hall levels and how much loot the defender has in storage
    Last edited by Tinkerer101; August 8th, 2019 at 01:27 AM.

This could be easier if we have 6+3 DRILLS.
    1. The EA on dead bases does not function at all. It will not fire.

2. The EA on normal bases will not fire if you're using your goblins conservatively. You don't need to spam all of your goblins at once otherwise yes, the EA will start firing. But like I said earlier you only need about 30 goblins per base so the EA will not fire.

3. I really don't understand why this is such a difficult concept for you to grasp. The game isn't going to change because you're too lazy to put in the effort that everyone else does.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 8th, 2019 at 01:30 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    1. The EA on dead bases does not function at all. It will not fire.

2. The EA on normal bases will not fire if you're using your goblins conservatively. You don't need to spam all of your goblins at once otherwise yes, the EA will start firing. But like I said earlier you only need about 30 goblins per base so the EA will not fire

30 Gobblers/300 Gobblers
    Updates for the EAGLE =must be triggered to fire at will if one, single enemy troop is on the ground.