Thread: Desperately seeking fishing event

Desperately seeking fishing event

Seems sooooo long since we've had a fishing event! I have only one fishing medal to get, and a 40% booster in storage. The fish I require only comes up in the event.
    Please SC! I'm really tired of the XP events, although I know others love them

I'd like a fishing event, too. I have a few platinum fishes left to fill my book.

But I'm guessing it's not a good match for the Valley. So many of the wheel events are fishing-related. And not everyone gets the same tasks. So if people have lobster or fishing net valley tasks at the same time as a fishing event, it would be unfair because others won't.
    Level 200

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I'd like a fishing event, too. I have a few platinum fishes left to fill my book.

But I'm guessing it's not a good match for the Valley. So many of the wheel events are fishing-related. And not everyone gets the same tasks. So if people have lobster or fishing net valley tasks at the same time as a fishing event, it would be unfair because others won't.
    That sounds like a fair call. Let's hope for one between valley seasons then

I don't even like the fishing events and I'm longing for one. Long time no see.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Perhaps there are statistics involved as why no fishing event lately. I am guessing there is a history of lack of participation during this time of year. Perhaps due to many players out on summer vacation, kids out of school for summer. It seems to me the fishing events come up more often during season transition time ... spring, autumn. Also after kids go back to school and more time for many to participate. For those players in the southern hemisphere, seasons are reversed but the season transitions occur at the same time.

The XP events more preferred I think, encourages more areas of farm play, and offers the challenging opportunity to increase your farm level at a faster rate. Being that, they probably help to keep overall game activity up.

Pro Member
    I have a full fishing book, but I am missing weights. I check every week. Always hopeful. I save the boosters, JUST IN CASE.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

yes, there a fewer events because of the specials weeks (like this one) not a bad things but every event is less there with that ... but it become more precious, i think ... Before, we just said "ok another event", now, whatever the event is, i'm happy to have it because of a long time ... but yes, some like the fish event make us wait more ;-) ...

but we have had it in april and may of this year, yeah i keep stats from the event, just for me (some records to push me to do more) ...
    Farm level 134

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    Seems sooooo long since we've had a fishing event! I have only one fishing medal to get, and a 40% booster in storage. The fish I require only comes up in the event.
    Please SC! I'm really tired of the XP events, although I know others love them
    +1 ..need to use saved booster (40%)
    Last edited by Cowslips; August 12th, 2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Rule 6

Centennial Club
    Fish event, yes please! Although I haven't collected many of the fish that are only in a fish event, I'll be very happy to have a new fish event.

Yay!!!! Thank you SuperCell. We have a fishing event this week. That means I'll finally be able to get my last fishing medal!

Thank you for listening to me