Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else not able to get into the valley?

Anyone else not able to get into the valley?

Everything looks the same for me as when the valley ended. Still have unused tokens, bag of tokens sitting outside, prizes still there but says I can pick in so many days and that some are gone already. On other tab it is blank where you have the prizes for collecting chickens. I uninstalled and reinstalled game and it didnít help. Sent support a message will have to see what they say.
    Just wondering if anyone else can not get in.
    Last edited by ddn1026; August 5th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Heard back from support already, they are aware of this and working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ddn1026 View Post
    Heard back from support already, they are aware of this and working on it.
    let's hope so...

I am unable to get into the valley, the whole farm shuts down, when I click on the board, which is blank.the token from Valley 1 are still sitting there.
    OH Well ! I won’t play
    Kanga Downs WA

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaone View Post
    I am unable to get into the valley, the whole farm shuts down, when I click on the board, which is blank.the token from Valley 1 are still sitting there.
    OH Well ! I wonít play
    Kanga Downs WA
    yup, same for me

OH Well ! I won’t play
    Kanga Downs WA
    You can’t get into the Valley until you spend or discard the tokens from last Season. It’s probably too late to spend them now that the new Season has started, but if you tap on the bag, it should give you your options. If you can’t get into the store, you should have an option to discard the tokens, and that should unlock this Season’s Valley.

LuvHayDay, thank you for the reply, unless I delete my whole farm, nothing will work to login to the valley. Anything I try my application closes down.
    I wrote to help. Very nice persons, but nothing works..
    Like I said.. bad luck.. won’t play

Kanga Downs WA

LuvHayDay, thank you for the reply, unless I delete my whole farm, nothing will work to login to the valley. Anything I try my application closes down.
    I wrote to help. Very nice persons, but nothing works..
    Like I said.. bad luck.. won’t play

Kanga Downs WA
    I’m sorry nothing works. Do you have your farm saved in one of the recommended ways (such as being connected to Facebook)? If so you can safely delete it, and then when you reinstall the app, your farm will be there just as it was before (but hopefully without the bug). Every time I do that I’m scared of losing my farm, but it’s always been fine. (I have it connected through Facebook only.)

The same for me, instead of showing valley season result window it crashes. After app reset the window is shown (as notification that new valley season started) - but for new farm before my saved farm is reloaded via SupercellId login. After farm reload, I can't access valley as app crashes. The same behaviour on Android and iPad devices.
    That window came up once but I just closed it and now I can't open it due to the some bug in the app.
    Last edited by TheTiger777; August 6th, 2019 at 02:45 AM.

I’m not given any option to delete tokens. And uninstalling and reinstalling the app does not help. Supercell support so far just says they want “more time to investigate”. These continuing bugs are getting really frustrating. None of the other online games I play have anywhere near the problems Hay Day always seems to have.