Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy With New Valley Season!

Happy With New Valley Season!

Hooray, thank you SC!

Thank you for tweaking the Valley game! Iím having fun! In one sitting, I was able to collect 2 chickens, collect enough fuel in 3 spins to complete my daily tasks, collect a nice balance of all 3 tokens, and part of the fuel collection was tied to todayís event.

This game was not only doable, within a reasonable amount of time and fuel, but I had fun! It still required strategy and planning which is great, yet my tasks were achievable: the best mix for fun.

You were not away on vacation, you were working hard on our cries for help!
    Wonderful work, SC! Thank you, very much!
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    I love this game, and the people who create and play it.
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Centennial Club
    The best thing is that we only need 100 chickens instead of 250.

Yeah, agree
    I am happier with this 2nd Valley season
    - less stressful, more relax
    - only 100 chicken to be collect
    - better building tokens

Iíve yet to complete the daily quests. I keep getting fix broken truck. Not a big deal but annoying. Iíve given up going out of my way to get chickens. They seem rare this season, often none to be seen anywhere. Just looking to buy a couple of puzzle pieces. Feeling uninspired by the valley at this point. Probably doesnít help that this seasonís valley isnít very active.

Loving the new season. Thank you SC.

Hi all. Is the valley open again? When i click on the valley, i get the message the season is ended. Am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Littletessa View Post
    I’ve yet to complete the daily quests. I keep getting fix broken truck. Not a big deal but annoying. I’ve given up going out of my way to get chickens. They seem rare this season, often none to be seen anywhere.
    I've not seen a single chicken yet, and I generally check the valley several times a day!
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

I agree 100 chickens is an improvement!, but it would be nice if there were more of them though, theyíve been very difficult to find again this season.

iíve had variable fuel tasks. Iím not keen on days where thereís not much you can do beyond the first Ďsetí (ducks/lobster, goats, strawberries type thing) then youíre just waiting for hours. I like it when thereís a short crop (wheat/ corn/carrots/soya) today I have chilli - not great but not too bad, same with lettuce. But theyíre never going to please everyone with Fuel tasks.

My biggest bug bear still is getting quests that are impossible to do - I cannot fix a truck if there isnít one broken down. Difficult is fine, impossible is not fine. I had a chicken on my line of rewards, but couldnít get him because there werenít any trucks to fix. Frustrating!

But Iím definitely enjoying The Valley as added game play
    (Once theyíd fixed the Flying Train Reward) I hope we get another chance for the Flying Car again soon!
    Last edited by SmallChange; August 10th, 2019 at 10:26 AM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I agree 100 chickens is an improvement!, but it would be nice if there were more of them though, theyíve been very difficult to find again this season.
    We have 30 chickens in my Valley at the moment. I hope, we reach the 100.

Still don't quite understand why some think it is a fun feature, but taste differs. I wish, they would add an opt in/opt out option like in the Derby. I think, it would make it even more fun for those, who would like to play it, and mean that the rest of us could stop playing without feeling guilty for risking ruining the game for those, who like to be active in this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    We have 30 chickens in my Valley at the moment. I hope, we reach the 100.

Still don't quite understand why some think it is a fun feature, but taste differs. I wish, they would add an opt in/opt out option like in the Derby. I think, it would make it even more fun for those, who would like to play it, and mean that the rest of us could stop playing without feeling guilty for risking ruining the game for those, who like to be active in this feature.
    I think player just simply ignore the valley board if they aren't in the mood to playing.
    Stay in the farm area. We don't have to play in valley area if we don't want to.

This season I'm trying/learning to save my fuel as much as I can:
    - not going around anywhere after I finish daily quest (unless I see the very cute chicken)
    - ignore the group request if I am the first player, I will take it only if I'm the third person.
    - don't do Delivery request if it doesn't include in Daily Quest list.
    Last season I served so many buildings, serve any delivery order too.

I enjoy this season better than last season, my valley is more active player. 22/100 chicken collected. Mine is 10/22.

Next season I want to survey another strategy: I try to be lazy/ selfish player, collecting tokens only as much as I can, ignore the chicken, I want to see if I can buy the exclusive shop or not if I don't contribute any single chicken.
    Full 100/100 with 0 chicken from me.